New Raise as Full-time Driver?

Clutchcity0619

I was a TCD for about a year making $30/hr and was just converted into a FSP. I expected to be "red circled" at my TCD rate but with my first paycheck I saw my rate was actually at $36. I'm not complaining by any means, but can someone explain the increase in hourly rate.
-Thanks

Rack em

Made the Podium
I would bring it up to your supervisor and have them look into it. Since you didn't complete a progression I don't think you are supposed to jump to top rate, but I could be wrong. But having a supervisor inquire about it will potentially save you from having to pay back to the company over $6 an hour.

Clutchcity0619

I would bring it up to your supervisor and have them look into it. Since you didn't complete a progression I don't think you are supposed to jump to top rate, but I could be wrong. But having a supervisor inquire about it will potentially save you from having to pay back to the company over $6 an hour.
Okay, thanks for the feedback

ManInBrown

Agree with checking in with a supervisor. I knew a package driver that had to pay back thousands because he was incorrectly paid for 2 years. They made him pay it back in weekly deductions.

Whitelightning1534

I was a TCD for about a year making $30/hr and was just converted into a FSP. I expected to be "red circled" at my TCD rate but with my first paycheck I saw my rate was actually at $36. I'm not complaining by any means, but can someone explain the increase in hourly rate.
-Thanks

I don't think the drivers should or deserve to get a raise while us hourlies can't even get our raise or back pay check

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
After your supervisor fixes this you will be at 18.75$ never question payroll errors in your favor. It never turns out