New seniority list

NYJetsfan87

You would think that a guy who has done that many transfers would know the rules, but maybe not.
I can’t even get transferred within my own building despite having the seniority to do so. At first I thought it was me but now I realize my union is weak and the full time supervisor is a criminal

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
So a union steward updated the seniority list for the combo (FT) employees and for the for the PT employees in the hub, my question is about the transfers. There's an employee that transferred from a different state as a PT I noticed that in the updated list the steward put his hire date of that from the other state, are you not given a different seniority date when you transfer to another state?? Like being hired like new?? If I misunderstand how seniority works please I'm all ears! Thank you
Homey has juice.

Myodb

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I can’t even get transferred within my own building despite having the seniority to do so. At first I thought it was me but now I realize my union is weak and the full time supervisor is a criminal
Too bad you're not in the 177, strongest local in the country some say.

542thruNthru

Too bad you're not in the 177, strongest local in the country some say.
giphy-118.gif

@Box Ox you hearing this!!!
:)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It might depend on supplements, I don’t know. When I transferred states as a PTer, my original seniority date transferred with me. Only caveat was I couldn’t bid on jobs for a year.