MC0493

Confirmed delivery windows are the devil. Biggest pain when you're on some cross county split and someone on the other side of the county requested that bs and you have to drive over and do it. If you miss the window it comes up like a late air and you'll get a phone call... ask me know how i know.

Brisket

Confirmed delivery windows are the devil. Biggest pain when you're on some cross county split and someone on the other side of the county requested that bs and you have to drive over and do it. If you miss the window it comes up like a late air and you'll get a phone call... ask me know how i know.

Damn.

iruhnman630

It is not a new service, it just never really took off.

Fortunately.

The time options are supposed to be based on average delivery time for that location.

6 to 8 pm??? Seriously?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I hate this specific time crap. there is a lady on one route I run that request between 6 and 8. that's all fine besides that it's a route that can be done at 430. my sup makes me stay and wait for it every time. I mean the extra overtime is nice but I like the route because I get to go home early. I generally dislike giving customers this much power over my day

So, your supe says boxdust you just sit and wait until 6 to deliver this lady’s stuff even though you’re done at 4:30

Gonna call bull:censored2: on this one

boxdust

no they try to give me stuff to do. they have stopped asking me to though since the last time this happened I took 3 hours to run two misloads just to friend with them.