New service times and no International signatures

floridays

So Express service is awful. Volume is at record highs. I heard so much about how express freight could never be diverted to Ground because service wouldn’t be achievable. Doesn’t seem like that matters anymore.
I don't know, ask @59 Dano, he said Express freight would never go to ground.
I always knew it would, when the time was right.
You guys will be delivering P1 in the future, when the time is right.
What say you @59 Dano, will you deny this as well?
If you do, you will be wrong again.
You may not be wrong, you'll be a liar or just a useful idiot. @59 Dano.
Which will you be?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The customer has to be at location for ISR/DSR/ASR..You ask for name and enter it. Any other way you might have to explain to security your version of ISR/DSR/ASR. Jewelry?guns/Narcotics..who cares??
FedEx Ground has already been doing that proudly since 2002.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I don't know, ask @59 Dano, he said Express freight would never go to ground.
I always knew it would, when the time was right.
You guys will be delivering P1 in the future, when the time is right.
What say you @59 Dano, will you deny this as well?
If you do, you will be wrong again.
You may not be wrong, you'll be a liar or just a useful idiot. @59 Dano.
Which will you be?

You go ahead believing what you want and see if you can @ me some more. You got a crush on me or something?

cosis

I been signing ISR and dropping for a long time.. Only ones I don't sign and drop are DSR/ASR. Management is so overwhelmed I could take a dump on someones porch and talk my way out of it.

floridays

You go ahead believing what you want and see if you can @ me some more. You got a crush on me or something?
No, I was just testing your
post about having me on the ignore feature previously, You failed.

You've never had me on ignore, you don't currently.

You can use that as a cover when you can't answer with a substantive response, you have a master's degree in that field.

59 Dano

No, I was just testing your
post about having me on the ignore feature previously, You failed.

You've never had me on ignore, you don't currently.

You can use that as a cover when you can't answer with a substantive response, you have a master's degree in that field.
Oh, whatever. I had you on ignore for about a month because I got tired of your endless pointless questions.

floridays

Oh, whatever. I had you on ignore for about a month because I got tired of your endless pointless questions.
You're correct, I just love you sweetheart,
Always a point to a question, at least when I ask one, I can only speak for myself.
Not my problem if you can't or won't respond.
Why on ignore for only a month, no response, or would and honest response back you in a corner?

You're correct, I tag you cause you're a sexy thing, or maybe just provoking a response.
You read every post I made and tagged you with.
The Federal Appeal Court case I asked for, and you offered had absolutely nothing to do with Federal Express as a plaintiff or respondent, I gave you a break. Talk to any legal boy you want to, ask them their opinion.

Beyond that, yeah, you're sexy. Just for you sweet cakes, no one else.

59 Dano

You're correct, I just love you sweetheart,
Always a point to a question, at least when I ask one, I can only speak for myself.
Not my problem if you can't or won't respond.
Why on ignore for only a month, no response, or would and honest response back you in a corner?

You're correct, I tag you cause you're a sexy thing, or maybe just provoking a response.
You read every post I made and tagged you with.
The Federal Appeal Court case I asked for, and you offered had absolutely nothing to do with Federal Express as a plaintiff or respondent, I gave you a break. Talk to any legal boy you want to, ask them their opinion.

LOL, campaigning for the BC Village Idiot award, are you?

Mr.Speed

The customer has to be at location for ISR/DSR/ASR..You ask for name and enter it. Any other way you might have to explain to security your version of ISR/DSR/ASR. Jewelry?guns/Narcotics..who cares??
Im not really scared of the Fed ex Police and have talked my way out of many situations in 30 plus years of employment..You cant touch this..