new sprinters

Nolimitz

Anyone else notice the sensor on the wipers is a piece of junk? When set to intermittent it try's to adjust for changing rain fall. The truck I'm driving, the wipers just kicks into high gear, slapping back and forth during a mild sprinkle. Annoying.

bacha29

Wonder if they've done anything about the rust. I haven't seen a vehicle rust out this fast since the 1970's Subaru's . Especially that little pickup they had. The frame would literally bust right in two just behind the cab. Sprinters were almost as bad.

Star B

White Lightening
Anyone else notice the sensor on the wipers is a piece of junk? When set to intermittent it try's to adjust for changing rain fall. The truck I'm driving, the wipers just kicks into high gear, slapping back and forth during a mild sprinkle. Annoying.
it's trying to keep the front camera clean.

WHAAT A CAMERA?????? OMGS ITS RECORDING!!!! No, dummie, it's just the lane assistance, cruise assist, and rear-end avoidance assist camera.

Nolimitz

friend the camera/ IDGAS. but wipers going like your in a monsoon during a drizzle is friend-ing annoying. cant wait for the desert dry season.

Nolimitz

I believe it is the sensor. It starts out normal and keeps increasing in speed. I have not found a adjustment setting anywhere for the wipers. No time to RTFM.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Sort? I take care of the neighborhood milfs back there between stops.:happy2:
576DC9EC-DB67-4F39-BD55-62338441A775.gif