New Starting Full Time Driver Pay??

CowboyDuff

So my seniority date was back in March of 2018 for a full time driver. So I currently make $18.75 an hour. If this current negotiatied contract passes, what would my pay go up to? I keep on getting multiple answers. Also it would be back paid starting August 1st, correct?

Thanks everyone!

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
C58FF683-4AEE-43AD-B4F1-CB0320EF9BB2.jpeg

Give me a just a second. Getting Stewart on the horn

So my seniority date was back in March of 2018 for a full time driver. So I currently make $18.75 an hour. If this current negotiatied contract passes, what would my pay go up to? I keep on getting multiple answers. Also it would be back paid starting August 1st, correct?

Thanks everyone!

Have you read over the tentative agreement?

F

Frankie's Friend

Thanks everyone!
Yes and yes.

JustDeliverIt

You would bump up to 21 with yearly raises to 23/24/28.75/top rate. You and anyone in progression would gain the benefits of the new rates if approved as it is.

Jackofnotrades

Thanks everyone!