New supe....

rootbeerman

On sunday we got a new supe on our belt, sunday was also my 30th day, seemed to be a good guy had worked for ups before and work on the belt before, but monday about an hour and a half in i hear him yell "i cant take this (starts with S and end with it)" and take his shirt off and leaves.

Our PT sups getting treated like :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2:. I'd rather quit by letting whoever it was that pissed me off have it. But I'd probably never be in that situation to begin with.

W

westsideworma

his first day as a supe?? haha wow, I didn't think any operation was that bad

tieguy

Banned
If it only took an hour and a half then he clearly is not suited for us or he is too smart for us.

Reminds me of a guy I interviewed for a job here as a package handler when I had a brief stint in HR

Last name was stifler (what are the odds)

Last job he had he quit. Not enough hours. 3 month gap after that job before I saw him. Apparently no hours was better then not enough hours.

Job before that he assembled bicycles in the back of a bike shop. Quit the job because it was too stressfull.

Job before that he was fired for sleeping on the job. Apparently not stessful enough.

Not kidding real story.