New things installed to prevent misloads

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Or sups that load :censored2: into the trucks when ur not looking or clocked out,
Or drivers who pass off packages to other drivers and dont enter them in the diads,
Or addcuts that were done through dispatch after 6am and the loader not aware
Or.....
Supervisors dont load in are building, unless their training, adcuts update automatically, as soon as their cut, you can request the sheet or use the scanner to do it yourself. I dont know why drivers would be passing off packages, i guess thats possible. Also stuff that gets loading in the car thats not scanned is suppose to show up somewhere showing you did not load it

Jstpeachy

Paired with the crappy scanners that disconnect from the terminal left and right, batteries die half an hour into the shift, label doesn’t want to scan etc I feel like they slow you down, however when the buildings scan percentage average is down misloads are up... I think they help if used correctly, but at a cost of slowing down the loading and they still don’t fully eliminate Misloads. If you scan whatever is stacked out then load it later that’s asking for it to be useless. Especially if sups “help” or send someone to help by stacking out when things get backed up.

Super useful for bad pal labels though.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
Supervisors dont load in are building, unless their training, adcuts update automatically, as soon as their cut, you can request the sheet or use the scanner to do it yourself. I dont know why drivers would be passing off packages, i guess thats possible. Also stuff that gets loading in the car thats not scanned is suppose to show up somewhere showing you did not load it
"Our"

I suppose every building is different. Because in Our building they don't follow procedure like they should. Sups load and do not properly train. People do throw :censored2: in your trucks without you knowing. As well as adcuts that get done manually and have been brought out 20 minutes before drivers startup or later.
It's a mess. Most times due to the lack of communication and training.

PT Car Washer

"Our"

I suppose every building is different. Because in Our building they don't follow procedure like they should. Sups load and do not properly train. People do throw :censored2: in your trucks without you knowing. As well as adcuts that get done manually and have been brought out 20 minutes before drivers startup or later.
It's a mess. Most times due to the lack of communication and training.
Preload planned day.

I've been threatened to be fired over no scans which is BS. I messaged them saying I'm missing 2 packages. Next morning I'm in the district managers office with 2 packages I was missing looking good with no signs of being loaded. Weird business I tell ya. I always check the ups app now to see if it's in my truck or not. It usually says loaded on car and out for delivery. If it says out for delivery but without loaded on car I know it was misloaded or lost in the hub. They can go :censored2: themselves

Jkloc420

I've been threatened to be fired over no scans which is BS. I messaged them saying I'm missing 2 packages. Next morning I'm in the district managers office with 2 packages I was missing looking good with no signs of being loaded. Weird business I tell ya. I always check the ups app now to see if it's in my truck or not. It usually says loaded on car and out for delivery. If it says out for delivery but without loaded on car I know it was misloaded or lost in the hub. They can go :censored2: themselves
your name is misleading

Jkloc420

@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U this name is misleading

ManInBrown

They work. When i left package we had them for about 4 months. My misloads instantly went from 2-4 per day to maybe 2 per week. I cant speak if the system has been tweaked since i left but they worked great.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Had them for two years now, most of them have fallen off and were never replaced. They didn’t really do much except push our start time back and piss off loaders. Still had tons of misloads and half the time the loaders aren’t even using their scanners.

watdaflock?

Monkey-Barcode-Scanner-88205.jpg
Is he Roy Scaninator?

4evapreloader

OK, they actually do reduce misloads.
Guess what? They really slow you down. You can no longer just toss RDR and RDL into the car. You have to do a little safety dance inside the package car to make the stupid thing beep. If I get buried, I just stop using it. It totally defeats the purpose of the scanners, but our building refused to slow down the unload.

VeeTeeGee

OK, they actually do reduce misloads.
Guess what? They really slow you down. You can no longer just toss RDR and RDL into the car. You have to do a little safety dance inside the package car to make the stupid thing beep. If I get buried, I just stop using it. It totally defeats the purpose of the scanners, but our building refused to slow down the unload.

You can also just scan the car ID to clear it out without waiting and doing the dance, or F4 it and it clears out as well.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The HIN system and the scanner that comes with it work in mysterious ways.
Real brave of them to consider offloading the top shelf first, and give the floors fun quirky little bulk stops.
Then they split the car in half just for good measure. With most of the dock stops in the first front half of the vehicle and most of the curbside residential stops in the back half.

I'm getting real good at pressing blue-4-blue-4 to clear a package scan without showing up on a report somewhere.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The HIN system and the scanner that comes with it work in mysterious ways.
Real brave of them to consider offloading the top shelf first, and give the floors fun quirky little bulk stops.
Then they split the car in half just for good measure. With most of the dock stops in the first front half of the vehicle and most of the curbside residential stops in the back half.

I'm getting real good at pressing blue-4-blue-4 to clear a package scan without showing up on a report somewhere.
My schtick for the past few months was a completely clean work area but if you want: dump a bunch of stuff off of the belt and then one car at a time put the scanner into manual mode and all of the missorts will immediately reject. This is probably the fastest way but I'm too much of a methods :censored2: to do it.