New to BC but not to UPS

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What's goin on, folks!
I've known of this site for quite a while now but now felt it was time to join. Wish I would've joined at least a year ago because '17 was the worst peak I ever experienced and could've used this forum as a resource as well as entertainment during that time.

Moving forward though, let me share a little about myself. Married with Children (anyone else hear that shows theme song playing?) for 5 years w/ 2 kids. I've been at the company for 18 years. Been a Steward of my small but growing center since 2015

As peak season is about to hit now, it looks like our center has taken steps to make sure we don't have a repeat of last year, which is bittersweet because the paychecks were chunky but I barely got to see the fam. Barely been hitting 40 hours the last few weeks, ugh.

To close it out, just want to say I look forward to the future discussions. Appreciate it.

Good lookin out but I cant figure out how to edit it.

@cheryl i think he needs some help with editing his post.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What's goin on, folks!
I've known of this site for quite a while now but now felt it was time to join. Wish I would've joined at least a year ago because '17 was the worst peak I ever experienced and could've used this forum as a resource as well as entertainment during that time.

Moving forward though, let me share a little about myself. Married with Children (anyone else hear that shows theme song playing?) for 5 years w/ 2 kids. I've been at the company for 18 years. Been a Steward of my small but growing center since 2015

As peak season is about to hit now, it looks like our center has taken steps to make sure we don't have a repeat of last year, which is bittersweet because the paychecks were chunky but I barely got to see the fam. Barely been hitting 40 hours the last few weeks, ugh.

To close it out, just want to say I look forward to the future discussions. Appreciate it.
zm0R75.gif

keeb86

I'm sure that one's coming down the pike. I'm actually surprised it wasn't negotiated & agreed to this contract.
Well isn’t that part of 22.4? I assumed when this thing is fully ratified Sunday ground is official. I dunno, I just drive boxes around the Marina in shorts for a living. What do I know?

I heard Sunday ground is only official when amazon wants us to do it. He sent what they want these 22.4 drivers >=(

keeb86

I'm sure that one's coming down the pike. I'm actually surprised it wasn't negotiated & agreed to this contract.
Well isn’t that part of 22.4? I assumed when this thing is fully ratified Sunday ground is official. I dunno, I just drive boxes around the Marina in shorts for a living. What do I know?

I heard Sunday ground is only official when amazon wants us to do it. He sent what they want these 22.4 drivers >=(

I mean that’s why they want 22.4 drivers.