new to ups!! take it easy on the newbies

RuthlessSupSlayer

We always got narcotics...Woman almost get nothing....whales ate good nuggets...wine across giblets and nuts? One of these has to be right i am sure of it lol

Above10200

Get qualified, get your contact, go to union meetings, than slow down and make sure you can have a carrier here. Save your body ,cover your ass , support the union, and look out for ypu and ypur family.

oldupsman

School? Part time? They needed Christmas drivers. I walk in the door. Send me to Philly building for a physical.
UPS used to have their own nurses and hired doctors back in the old days. That was on a Tues. Get a call Fri.
You passed. Show up Monday. Monday I'm in the package car with the center manager. He rides with me Tues. and
Wed. Thursday and Friday I'm on my own. Work the whole peak season. Then I worked the week between
Christmas and New Year. Center manager says, "You did good. Want a job." Yeah, sure. Never missed a day. They made my seniority date
the first day I started. Made top rate in 30 days.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
School? Part time? They needed Christmas drivers. I walk in the door. Send me to Philly building for a physical.
UPS used to have their own nurses and hired doctors back in the old days. That was on a Tues. Get a call Fri.
You passed. Show up Monday. Monday I'm in the package car with the center manager. He rides with me Tues. and
Wed. Thursday and Friday I'm on my own. Work the whole peak season. Then I worked the week between
Christmas and New Year. Center manager says, "You did good. Want a job." Yeah, sure. Never missed a day. They made my seniority date
the first day I started. Made top rate in 30 days.

Damn your old

Catatonic

Nine Lives
HPrbCrs.jpg
Good.
Maybe these will not feel so entitled and not be so naive about the job market.

Wassups

I went through the 5 day class, did my first on the job training with a sup, and realize you drivers have a hard job to do. My respect to you. I'm from off the street. I've never taken anything for granted. I've been one of the hardest working people I know for the last 35 years of my adult work life. I don't think I was cut out to be a public servant. I'm going back to my industrial art trade work which I'm very good at. Like I said, much respect to ups drivers, it's not my calling.