New UPS Driver - training / breaks

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I have cleaning people but will wash a dish if I have to?

Passive

Wow so witty dude but I’m not their boss.

I don’t know I don’t ask them if their legal, that would be awkward. Weirdo.

Aggressive/deflective

I can’t I’m now busy cooking some beef crap in this crock pot that I have no clue how to use. Thanks again mf’s!!!

No worries. I'll pick up pizza on the way home.

UPSquestions4

Passive

Aggressive/deflective

No worries. I'll pick up pizza on the way home.

BS I think you’re becoming a little bit of a Stan/stalker yourself you’re making me want to join the #metoo movement that I despise! Pizza sounds good though - I hate runny cheese so get the Greek kind, thanks!

Mediocre response at best.

Thanks for proving my point though.
1JPsg6gBR7IbK.gif

UPSquestions4

You originally asked a simple question and now you are looking for attention?

Nope, just responding to the BS responses. Although funny af people come on here to ask legit questions and some of you act like all high mighty pieces of vomit trying to make people feel insecure or dumb for asking the question. The way some of these clown attacked me today was brutal and gross And thankfully I’m fearless and give zero but the people that feel terrible after posting are the victims and it’s just not cool. Not looking for attention just :censored2:ting people the * up. Wrong girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, just responding to the BS responses. Although funny af people come on here to ask legit questions and some of you act like all high mighty pieces of vomit trying to make people feel insecure or dumb for asking the question. The way some of these clown attacked me today was brutal and gross And thankfully I’m fearless and give zero but the people that feel terrible after posting are the victims and it’s just not cool. Not looking for attention just :censored2:ting people the * up. Wrong girl.
They always haze the newbies. Chill

Last edited by a moderator: