New UPS Driver - training / breaks

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Words have meaning. You said disagreed with the statement. That's not what refute means, and I ain't your boo. My testicles are still attached ,and not in your purse next to your lipstick and vibrator collecting lint on them.
QF9O.gif

UPSquestions4

Words have meaning. You said disagreed with the statement. That's not what refute means, and I ain't your boo. My testicles are still attached ,and not in your purse next to your lipstick and vibrator collecting lint on them.

Did your mama take them out of her mouth yet? Or daddy? You’re still wrong, my words were indeed correct booboo but I know what I’m dealing with so it’s all good sweets.

john chesney

Wow you are really unintelligent dude. Never said he was being mistreated in fact I refuted (means disagreed) with the guy who said to report him. I was ASKING if a break helps you during your route. Are you fat?
We never claimed to be smart we’re truck drivers. However all the bad bitches love us

john chesney

See all you other low life BC'ers out there. This is why old Rod always got along with women.
Damn----the older I get the harder it is to pat myself on the back.
I’m one of those low life’s
No it doesn't

re·fute
/rəˈfyo͞ot/
verb
past tense: refuted; past participle: refuted
  1. prove (a statement or theory) to be wrong or false; disprove.
    "these claims have not been convincingly refuted"
    synonyms: disprove, prove wrong, prove false, debunk, discredit, invalidate; More
    • prove that (someone) is wrong.
    • deny or contradict (a statement or accusation).
      If you are going to call someone "unintelligent" and try and be an ass in the same sentence , at least give the proper definition of the word
can we please get back to the sex talking

john chesney

I know I love truck drivers I always make them blow the horn when I pass them. So fun! I want a CB just for kicks.
You’re a keeper. It’s sweet you worry about your husband but there’s nothing you or he can do. He’s new and going to get abused every way possible. I know you don’t want to here this but it’s reality. If he says anything they’ll just get rid of him. That’s why most of us hate ups. Years and years of abuse I wish him the best

rod

Retired 22 years
You’re a keeper. It’s sweet you worry about your husband but there’s nothing you or he can do. He’s new and going to get abused every way possible. I know you don’t want to here this but it’s reality. If he says anything they’ll just get rid of him. That’s why most of us hate ups. Years and years of abuse I wish him the best

Damn man--you're stealing my thunder

UPSquestions4

Thanks John, he loves the paycheck and wouldn’t say anything to jeopardize it. My friend just read this thread and after pissing her pants laughing asks me “do you have a crush on John Chesney” omg!!!

john chesney

Thanks John, he loves the paycheck and wouldn’t say anything to jeopardize it. My friend just read this thread and after pissing her pants laughing asks me “do you have a crush on John Chesney” omg!!!
I’m one sexy beast hot chicks can’t resist. I’m a bad ass with a heart of gold. You’re a good woman I can tell. One delivery from me you’d forget all about that fedex guy