New UPS Driver - training / breaks

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
What people? The ups drivers that hate their lives and their balls bang to come on a UPS forum and try insult people? No no no no master, I don’t think they dictate what’s legit. I may however start another thread with some whack non-legit stuff to really get them going. So entertaining tbh.
I would have to guess you may be bipolar, but that is every woman on the planet earth. I'm sure your husband is proud of your work here on Browncafe.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What people? The ups drivers that hate their lives and their balls bang to come on a UPS forum and try insult people? No no no no master, I don’t think they dictate what’s legit. I may however start another thread with some whack non-legit stuff to really get them going. So entertaining tbh.
The people on this site are who you're asking your question to. They decide if your question is worthy of a response.

Judging by the 250 or so posts in this thread you're out of luck.

UPSquestions4

I would have to guess you may be bipolar, but that is every woman on the planet earth. I'm sure your husband is proud of your work here on Browncafe.

He did read some of it and wasn’t shocked, just shook his head and smirked. I don’t think I’m bi-polar I do think my set is bigger than yours and I’m a girl and that bothers you. Maybe daddy or mommy issues perhaps? either way not my prob.

BigBrown87

He did read some of it and wasn’t shocked, just shook his head and smirked. I don’t think I’m bi-polar I do think my set is bigger than yours and I’m a girl and that bothers you. Maybe daddy or mommy issues perhaps? either way not my prob.
So your a transgender? How does that work in the bedroom? No wonder he cant speak for himself, he lost all respect for himself when he got with you.

UPSquestions4

The people on this site are who you're asking your question to. They decide if your question is worthy of a response.

Judging by the 250 or so posts in this thread you're out of luck.

Most of them were very very helpful, the rest of them including yourself tried to be condescending and witty to get some laughs from their fellow “forum pals”, so cool. Most of them can dish it but can’t take it, like yourself. Again, I do what I want fool and nothing you can do about it, so sorry.

BigBrown87

Lady I can go all week, like I said I'm on vacation and your to easy to get a rise out of. My suggestion would be to quit while you still have a chance to regain your husbands reputation as a so called man's man.

UPSquestions4

Lady I can go all week, like I said I'm on vacation and your to easy to get a rise out of. My suggestion would be to quit while you still have a chance to regain your husbands reputation as a so called man's man.

He doesnt need me to keep his reputation, well maybe he does cuz I’m good looking idk? But I’m again not going to do what you tell me to do I’m again so sorry for that go tell you’re mother what to do, not me boo. Kisses.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
He doesnt need me to keep his reputation, well maybe he does cuz I’m good looking idk? But I’m again not going to do what you tell me to do I’m again so sorry for that go tell you’re mother what to do, not me boo. Kisses.

I feel sorry for hubby if you’re as annoying in real life as you are on the inter webs

BigBrown87

Big one, chill you’re getting heated and that’s not good for your cholesterol! Is your wife as big as you? If so, be careful not to stress her out when you get this angry it’s not good for her either! How does that work in the bedroom, 2 basketball stomachs slapping around? ive always wondered how 2 fat people can do it. Just curious I guess
If you know anything about ups drivers most of us are in great shape. My wife is also in great shape, so your insults have little meaning coming from you. Do you want to try again? Like I said all week baby, I'm waiting for something that's actually good. Please I insist, I need a good laugh from a dim wit this week lol.

UPSquestions4

If you know anything about ups drivers most of us are in great shape. My wife is also in great shape, so your insults have little meaning coming from you. Do you want to try again? Like I said all week baby, I'm waiting for something that's actually good. Please I insist, I need a good laugh from a dim wit this week lol.

I was thinking of starting a new thread asking “where I can get UPS socks for my husband” or like “how come I never know when my husband is coming home!!” And act all angry just to get a rise - what do you think?

BigBrown87

I'm actually having a lot of fun, please tell me how good looking and not controlling you are. I have not laughed like this in a long time. To bad it's at your husbands expense, please continue on I'm just so thrilled you joined Browncafe to tell us all this great info.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was thinking of starting a new thread asking “where I can get UPS socks for my husband” or like “how come I never know when my husband is coming home!!” And act all angry just to get a rise - what do you think?
I think that just proves you're a member
That's been around awhile and decided to troll today for some reason.

UPSquestions4

I think that just proves you're a member
That's been around awhile and decided to troll today for some reason.

Nope but I love that you think that - if you read through the “250” posts you guys gave me those ideas today and I’m impressed with them and so you understand a little and I’m not being condescending even though I should be is that this is like “dinner for schmucks” for me - I have a very high stress job, and when I see people at your level trying to school someone like me, it’s entertaining for me to come down to this level. You guys think you are like a trophy to woman - but if you really only knew how embarrassing it is for y’all to brag about making what $150k a year? I made that when I was 22. You guys just can’t shut me up and I’m sorry bout that.