New UPS Driver - training / breaks

sandwich

The resident gearhead
It’s whatever he wants to do, my sister talked him into UPS because her friends brothers cousins nephew (who knows?!) does it and loves it and the benefits I guess are amazing. My heart does break for him though because he is such a good guy does whatever doesn’t complain and I don’t want to see people take advantage of him it’s hard to watch.
This thread is adorable, but. I hate to break it to you. Nobody loves working at ups. Ups is a production based job where boxes have to go from point A to point B.

It sounds like you guys dont need the money. Your husband needs to go be a driver at FedEx Express (not FedEx ground).

It's kinda like ups but you cut everything in half. Stress, pay, benefits, hours, pkg weight, truck size. Yadda yadda yadda.

UPSquestions4

This thread is adorable, but. I hate to break it to you. Nobody loves working at ups. Ups is a production based job where boxes have to go from point A to point B.

It sounds like you guys dont need the money. Your husband needs to go be a driver at FedEx Express (not FedEx ground).

It's kinda like ups but you cut everything in half. Stress, pay, benefits, hours, pkg weight, truck size. Yadda yadda yadda.

That is true never thought if that, thank you for the advice. He’s like a new guy today, thinks he’s going to love it etc (he got breaks today too lol) so we will see. Thank you for the feedback!

wayfair

swollen member
That is true never thought if that, thank you for the advice. He’s like a new guy today, thinks he’s going to love it etc (he got breaks today too lol) so we will see. Thank you for the feedback!
yet, here you are, making $8ooK, still stewing over something you can't control.... and looking PATHETIC... go away troll

wayfair

swollen member

missing the benefits brother.....

UPSquestions4

@UPSquestions4 next year I will net over 750k a MONTH with Rental Properties.

So 800k a year is peanuts....I spend that much on Cocaine in a year.

I’m dying laughing because you post on every single thread here looking soooo desperate to try to look cool in front of your “UPS forum” buds, and I’m the troll?! Hahahahaha - I’m almost positive they all talk behind you’re back.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
407A695A-1F58-4892-B30B-716BD791E5DB.gif