New UPS Driver - training / breaks

UPSquestions4

Drug dealer? Prostitute? Bookie?

Nope I day trade. No secret at all. You could all do it too in fact I encourage you all too learn about it - I can send you links to trainings and the books I read when I was younger that still stuck in my brain. It’s all about disapline and confidence you all would make more money in a half hour than you do in a week at this job. But you have to have patience, disapline and confidence. Not easy.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Nope I day trade. No secret at all. You could all do it too in fact I encourage you all too learn about it - I can send you links to trainings and the books I read when I was younger that still stuck in my brain. It’s all about disapline and confidence you all would make more money in a half hour than you do in a week at this job. But you have to have patience, disapline and confidence. Not easy.

*discipline*

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I'm waiting to here this great economic opportunity that requires no college or proper grammar and I can make 400k a year.

BigBrown87

That worked out well in 2008? Or did you just start this venture not to long ago? What goes up must come down so to speak. Enjoy it while it lasts because people have done horrible things after a market crash.

BigBrown87

It’s like 800k a year (not bragging) and see above I already posted what it was.
My mom does this and already is a millionaire, she worked for wells fargo in 401k retirement for 38 years. Like I said be careful when the bottom drops on the market and hubby has to drive full time.

UPSquestions4

That worked out well in 2008? Or did you just start this venture not to long ago? What goes up must come down so to speak. Enjoy it while it lasts because people have done horrible things after a market crash.

Very true but I’m a short biased trader which basically means I predict on a stock going down depending on the catalyst and the past trend of the stock. I’ve been doing it for a while but I’m not going to lie and say I love it - it’s stressful I could make a lot less and be happier for sure.

UPSquestions4

And your making hubby slum around in a
pkg car

Are you also a sadist

I know I fight with myself everyday about this - guy comes home with circles under his eyes that I never knew existed, which is honestly why I started this thread to see if it was the breaks that’s killing him on those days and maybe it will get better for him? I hate seeing him stressed out but it’s only when he works with this certain guy and today he worked with a diffent guy and came home all confident and feeling good about himself so idk it’s gotta be his decision though, not mine

UPSquestions4

If he/she makes that much, he/she could buy a business and put him/her to work.

He worked for me for the last 8 years (not to emasculate him at all I see no shame in that) but he needed to get his own gig - can you imagine having to work next to me and then come home to me all day? I’m not easy! Shocking I know

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I know I fight with myself everyday about this - guy comes home with circles under his eyes that I never knew existed, which is honestly why I started this thread to see if it was the breaks that’s killing him on those days and maybe it will get better for him? I hate seeing him stressed out but it’s only when he works with this certain guy and today he worked with a diffent guy and came home all confident and feeling good about himself so idk it’s gotta be his decision though, not mine

Buy him a lawn mower throw it in the back of the friend-350 and let him mow lawns

Be a lot less stressful

UPSquestions4

Yeah they eliminated her team and she is retiring early. She will be well off and she has worked extremely hard at what she does.

Hopefully she can shut it off in her brain and just retire and relax even if she’s young. With trading there’s always “FOMO” - fear of missing out which can be debilitating to some people. I want to retire right now.

UPSquestions4

Buy him a lawn mower throw it in the back of the friend-350 and let him mow lawns

Be a lot less stressful

It’s whatever he wants to do, my sister talked him into UPS because her friends brothers cousins nephew (who knows?!) does it and loves it and the benefits I guess are amazing. My heart does break for him though because he is such a good guy does whatever doesn’t complain and I don’t want to see people take advantage of him it’s hard to watch.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It’s whatever he wants to do, my sister talked him into UPS because her friends brothers cousins nephew (who knows?!) does it and loves it and the benefits I guess are amazing. My heart does break for him though because he is such a good guy does whatever doesn’t complain and I don’t want to see people take advantage of him it’s hard to watch.

Sounds soft to me

UPS will help with that