New UPS Driver - training / breaks

john chesney

He doesnt need me to keep his reputation, well maybe he does cuz I’m good looking idk? But I’m again not going to do what you tell me to do I’m again so sorry for that go tell you’re mother what to do, not me boo. Kisses.
I think I know what you and I both need. It’s has to do with hair pulling a couple good smacks on the ass and you screaming my name about 6 times

john chesney

I'm actually having a lot of fun, please tell me how good looking and not controlling you are. I have not laughed like this in a long time. To bad it's at your husbands expense, please continue on I'm just so thrilled you joined Browncafe to tell us all this great info.
I have a feeling her husband is one lucky guy

john chesney

Very true but I’m a short biased trader which basically means I predict on a stock going down depending on the catalyst and the past trend of the stock. I’ve been doing it for a while but I’m not going to lie and say I love it - it’s stressful I could make a lot less and be happier for sure.
You just need something to release that stress and I got you covered. You’d be trading with a smile and me on your mind all day

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
I actually love it - I’ve made more grammatical errors on this thread and not one of you corrected me. If this was FB, Twitter or an educated thread forget about it, I’d be doomed!

Maybe you should try a prayer chain on Facebook... You could delete it once he qualifies, we wouldn't want him to be embarrassed. :ninja3:

P

pickup

Nope I day trade. No secret at all. You could all do it too in fact I encourage you all too learn about it - I can send you links to trainings and the books I read when I was younger that still stuck in my brain. It’s all about disapline and confidence you all would make more money in a half hour than you do in a week at this job. But you have to have patience, disapline and confidence. Not easy.

Why don’t you teach your husband so that he doesn’t have to rely on another’s permission to take a piss break?

ManInBrown

you guys would love him he’s a mans man

he doesn’t get any breaks or lunch - They take their lunch in the last hour at 6:30

4 observations

I can already tell we wouldn’t like him
You should mind your own business. Maybe make him a sandwich before he gets home
Which one is it, he does, or doesn’t get breaks?
Post a picture of yourself so we can help better

UPSquestions4

4 observations

I can already tell we wouldn’t like him
You should mind your own business. Maybe make him a sandwich before he gets home
Which one is it, he does, or doesn’t get breaks?
Post a picture of yourself so we can help better

You sound like the biggest idiot on this thread - looking for likes fatty? Read the thread I answered the questions already. Go shower. And he would never need you to like him.

UPSquestions4

Maybe you should try a prayer chain on Facebook... You could delete it once he qualifies, we wouldn't want him to be embarrassed. :ninja3:

I’ll do a prayer chain for you if you want, I personally don’t like them but will pray for you to get a life and not have to come on forums and *try* to embarrass people, what a sad life you must live sweetheart to have the time to do that. Read the thread and then comment you just embarrassed yourself.

ManInBrown

Very true but I’m a short biased trader which basically means I predict on a stock going down depending on the catalyst and the past trend of the stock. I’ve been doing it for a while but I’m not going to lie and say I love it - it’s stressful I could make a lot less and be happier for sure.
k

hu192KrEG2KoE.gif

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
I’ll do a prayer chain for you if you want, I personally don’t like them but will pray for you to get a life and not have to come on forums and *try* to embarrass people, what a sad life you must live sweetheart to have the time to do that. Read the thread and then comment you just embarrassed yourself.

I'm starting to think you're not going to post a picture.

Also, the quoted post has grammatical errors.

UPSquestions4

I'm starting to think you're not going to post a picture.

Also, the quoted post has grammatical errors.

I think I’ll always have grammatical errors, always and I’m ok with it. If I post a picture I’m pretty sure I’ll be divorced. If I wanted attention I’d go to the mall. Not hard.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
So who is going to get the last word in on this thread? I know who my money is on.

Wouldn't it be great if the husband came on and posted after one of these threads was started.

I'm happy the husband has such a loving and caring wife. Ultimately, he's going to have to stick up for himself or UPS will eat him alive. Hopefully it's getting easier for him...many people seem to struggle and all of a sudden it starts to click and become much easier.

UPSquestions4

Wouldn't it be great if the husband came on and posted after one of these threads was started.

I'm happy the husband has such a loving and caring wife. Ultimately, he's going to have to stick up for himself or UPS will eat him alive. Hopefully it's getting easier for him...many people seem to struggle and all of a sudden it starts to click and become much easier.

If I wasn’t on the phone with my husband when you wrote this I would swear you were him. He must of said to me 5000 times today “it just clicked I don’t know but I’m doing awesome” - he said “clicked” a million times, I was actually rolling my eyes. Thank you for the support though, really.

wayfair

swollen member
You sound like the biggest idiot on this thread - looking for likes fatty? Read the thread I answered the questions already. Go shower. And he would never need you to like him.

who is the bigger idiot?? maninbrown or
the one who makes $800K a year asking about her husbands pee break...