New UPS Driver - training / breaks

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hi guys, my husband became a seasonal driver, passed integrad 2 weeks ago. Has been training with a UPS driver for 2 weeks. My husband loves the job, he said it’s stressful but he likes being on the road, you guys would love him he’s a mans man, good guy and would never start trouble.

My question is when he trains with a certain UPS driver that has been training him majority of the time, he doesn’t get any breaks or lunch - is this normal? They take their lunch in the last hour at 6:30 before they have to be back at the shop at 7:30 because I guess they are required to? I get it - but my husband always feels like a failure when he trains with him, he doesn’t even let my husband stop to get a drink or go to the bathroom and they are together 10-11 hours a day. My husband would NEVER complain, just flows with it - I just see the difference in his confidence level etc when he trains with this ups driver, and I personally think not having even 5 minutes to sit and get organized and have a Gatorade is contributing to him feeling like that. Whenever he trains with other guys, they take their break and they love my husband and give him great confidence and they always finish on time.

Any advice would be appreciated, I know I’m gonna get some flack (I’ve read prior posts) and I’m ready for it but if there’s anyone that can maybe shed some light on it for me it would be appreciated. Thanks so much!
You married a dude with no job?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If you really want to help him put on a mini skirt some high heel shoes and lots of makeup. You can’t save him from ups but this would help him I’m sure
Aussie-Curves-Breaking-The-Rules-Meagan-Kerr-Plus-Size-Crop-Top-02~2.jpg

UPSquestions4

Do you have hubby do laundry in the morning or when he gets home at night?

Usually on weekends. I’m allergic to bleach so can’t touch it. Has your beautiful wife tried weight watches or I heard this new Keto thing works? Do you make her Kale smoothies before or after work? Curious....