New UPS Driver - training / breaks

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
*me reading this thread*

[/QUOTE]
66837476-C924-490A-A3CB-1D71CDAB08D7.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Sweetie, if you truly cared about your man, you’d let him handle his work business like a man and stop making him look weak in front of other guys. Since you were nice enough to find the site for him you should have given him the info so he could proceed from there. It has nothing to do with love and caring and everything to do with control.... Boo.

And the day I let someone like yourself dictate how I do things sweetie, will be the day I die. I will keep posting, maybe daily. Nothing you can do about it boo boo now go deliver your packages.

CAT FIGHT!!!!!!
1264505362_cat-fight.gif

@Big Arrow Down...D
daffy_fapping.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
Nothing defensive at all. I’m just not going to take crap from UPS drivers that think they are god. You’re not. But to be fair I never realized how miserable some of you are and that’s sad.

This is a tough crowd. Don't let them get under your skin. There isn't a subject that is brought up on here that eventually don't turn into a pissing match. Ask where your husband can get UPS socks and you will see what I mean. Your husband is a lucky man. My wife used to stand up for me and take my side but now all she does is call me an idiot. (most of the time she is right)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This is a tough crowd. Don't let them get under your skin. There isn't a subject that is brought up on here that eventually don't turn into a pissing match. Ask where your husband can get UPS socks and you will see what I mean. Your husband is a lucky man. My wife used to stand up for me and take my side but now all she does is call me an idiot. (most of the time she is right)

Did she call your co-workers and ask why you couldn’t go take a piss

UPSquestions4

Thank you very much. Needs to be more men like you out there!