New UPS Driver - training / breaks

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sweetie, if you truly cared about your man, you’d let him handle his work business like a man and stop making him look weak in front of other guys. Since you were nice enough to find the site for him you should have given him the info so he could proceed from there. It has nothing to do with love and caring and everything to do with control.... Boo.
QF9O.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Wow you are really unintelligent dude. Never said he was being mistreated in fact I refuted (means disagreed)
No it doesn't

re·fute
/rəˈfyo͞ot/
verb
past tense: refuted; past participle: refuted
  1. prove (a statement or theory) to be wrong or false; disprove.
    "these claims have not been convincingly refuted"
    synonyms: disprove, prove wrong, prove false, debunk, discredit, invalidate; More

• prove that (someone) is wrong.
    • deny or contradict (a statement or accusation).
      If you are going to call someone "unintelligent" and try and be an ass in the same sentence , at least give the proper definition of the word

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No it doesn't

re·fute
/rəˈfyo͞ot/
verb
    synonyms: disprove, prove wrong, prove false, debunk, discredit, invalidate; More
      If you are going to call someone "unintelligent" and try and be an ass in the same sentence , at least give the proper definition of the word
l5EQg6.gif

UPSquestions4

No it doesn't

re·fute
/rəˈfyo͞ot/
verb

“Deny or contradict” exactly what I meant thanks for posting and having my back boo!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
“Deny or contradict” exactly what I meant thanks for posting and having my back boo!
Words have meaning. You said disagreed with the statement. That's not what refute means, and I ain't your boo. My testicles are still attached ,and not in your purse next to your lipstick and vibrator collecting lint on them.