New upsers login

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Time for the union to get involved. I should be able to punch in fast. Anything more should be in company time.
I could be reading it wrong, but it looks like the extra security will only be enforced when you are logging in at home.

“When not using a UPS network or device.”

So clocking in on IVIS or whatever the hell you package boys clock in on, should be exempt from the added security.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I could be reading it wrong, but it looks like the extra security will only be enforced when you are logging in at home.

“When not using a UPS network or device.”

So clocking in on IVIS or whatever the hell you package boys clock in on, should be exempt from the added security.
What I hate is the website at home not taking the password I use every single day ay work. I don't log in much at home.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
What I hate is the website at home not taking the password I use every single day ay work. I don't log in much at home.
That’s weird. I’ve never had an issue with my password not working to login at home that works on IVIS. I am, however, running out of unique passwords to use when they expire.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That’s weird. I’ve never had an issue with my password not working to login at home that works on IVIS. I am, however, running out of unique passwords to use when they expire.
It’s a work password don’t overthink it.

Start with something like Aa1234@5

Six months latter Bb1234@5

And so on

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
show me in the contract where im required to have a password and maintain it to punch in? if my stupid password expires, not my problem.

His old password was handbrake. He had to eventually change it because he kept forgetting it.

200.gif

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Oh great, about 230 this morning @11.19igrad will start drunk posting about his short UPS career.
I'm honestly so confused like I'm pretty sure they were an outside hire without much stake in the company to begin with like how the hell do you not have other plans in motion. And even if you did have the time and the money to dig into it, you'd think they would focus most of their efforts on the union hall and finding some kind of harsh compromise like to spend thousands of dollars on their own CDL classes. Even then the usual answer is for the hall to gain them employment at another teamsters employer like the coca-cola. They're actually pretty accommodating in these regards.