New Video! 22.4.... is it really that BAD?

Fuzzy Brown

With all due respect you 22.4s need to get realistic about your situation, the whole reason the position exists is because of rank and file apathy toward the contract vote, you can’t seriously expect the same people who couldn’t be bothered to vote against that atrocity to support a strike.
UPS is never going to flip 22.4 to RPCD without major concessions.

FROMWESTTOEAST

With all due respect you 22.4s need to get realistic about your situation, the whole reason the position exists is because of rank and file apathy toward the contract vote, you can’t seriously expect the same people who couldn’t be bothered to vote against that atrocity to support a strike.
UPS is never going to flip 22.4 to RPCD without major concessions.
So you are saying that none have learned from their mistake? The ones that did not vote I mean.

Fuzzy Brown

So you are saying that none have learned from their mistake? The ones that did not vote I mean.
I’m saying the company isn’t going to just flip 22.4s to RPCD without major givebacks from us especially RPCDs i.e. paying a portion of our health insurance, a wage cut or freeze and there is zero support for that.

PT Car Washer

I’m saying the company isn’t going to just flip 22.4s to RPCD without major givebacks from us especially RPCDs i.e. paying a portion of our health insurance, a wage cut or freeze and there is zero support for that.
The only wage freeze will be for 22.4 and the percentage will be expanded. And since it will not affect any top rate FT members it will pass.