New Video! 22.4.... is it really that BAD?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Don't mess up @RoswellHub thread. He is doing good work here.
the-sopranos.gif

DriverNerd

The only thing I want to add for any 22.4's is to ask for advice from drivers who have worked here longer. Don't be afraid to ask a 10-30 year guy for advice or questions about the job. I usually see them going to supervisors first which I think is a mistake. I've learned way more from other drivers than supervisors. I understand that you're going to associate with those that most understand your situation. i.e. 22.4's with 22.4's, 40 year guys with other 40 year guys, route drivers with those in their loops, etc. but don't be afraid to ask or even "work friend" other drivers. Also it is important (to me anyway) for RPCD's to understand what the job of a 22.4 entails and their contract info, but also to listen to what they have to say about how they're treated. Too many stories about 6 day weeks, working until 10 on Saturdays because of all the call-ins, doing all the crappy routes, hanging around with nothing to do in the morning then being sent home (but not understanding how to respond in that situation) etc.