New video! Drivers vs Clipboards

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If you don’t know, seek out knowledge. If you do know, teach others.

Thank you for being a teacher. You have inspired a lot of us guys down here in Texas to get more involved in educating new drivers.
Someone should let him know about the site’s situation.

Whither

Scofflaw
If you don’t know, seek out knowledge. If you do know, teach others.

Thank you for being a teacher. You have inspired a lot of us guys down here in Texas to get more involved in educating new drivers.
It's a trade. And it's high time we treated it that way.

Whither

Scofflaw
@RoswellHub As y'all suggest, one strong "method" for dealing with this harassment is to set firm boundaries. They try to talk company business off the clock, you tell them No, we can talk company business when I'm on the clock. One time my center manager wanted to talk about an alleged "no scan". I told him we'll talk once I'm on the clock, after 900 pcm. He pathetically complained. "I didn't want to have to get the union involved." I laughed and told him, "The union is already involved, you're talking with a Teamster, but we'll get into the details after pcm."

I rolled into the office after pcm. During pcm I had found the last 4 of the tracking for the "no-scan" I had reported the day before as not found. It was in my manifest once again. "Is this the pkg you wanted to accuse me of not scanning?" He blushed. "I've just gotta make sure that every package gets a scan every day." I replied, "Hey, I get it. If we don't give packages a delivery scan and and just hand em off, the company might not get paid for the delivery. That's a problem. That's the same thing I was telling you when I said, I won't talk company business til I'm on the clock." Nowadays if they're not sure they begin by asking me if I'm on the clock. As it should be. ✊