New Video! How to handle OJS Rides

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Another favorite tactic was to introduce my supervisor to EVERYONE on the route during an OJS ride. I'd talk him up,tell them how wonderful and smart he was and end it with HE can solve ANY problems you have with UPS. Many a customer wanted to discuss problems then and there ,it was great.

That ate up so much time that by lunch I'd be instructed NOT to introduce them any longer. Soooooooooo,when someone would ask who it was i would say i was under strict orders not to introduce him. Of course the customer would ask why not,and I'dd spend as much time ( if not more) explaining why i couldn't introduce him.

OJS rides are just as game. Learn how to play the game and it's a fun day

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
bngldo-gif.401173

20210128_110519-jpg.401172

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
They used to complain about me being over allowed every day in feeder.

when i had ridealongs it averaged out about 45 min longer than my regular day because I would do everything exactly to a T.
I asked them to explain that and they never had anything to say.

so use the methods and make more dough.

HavenoEDD

every couple of stops my board seems to restart itself when in an OJS. I mean, it’s strange that my hand is near those buttons but I promise I’m not making that happen. “No Mr Sup you can’t touch my board”. 😈

Longest they have stuck around is the fourth restart. 🤣

Over70irregs

every couple of stops my board seems to restart itself when in an OJS. I mean, it’s strange that my hand is near those buttons but I promise I’m not making that happen. “No Mr Sup you can’t touch my board”. 😈

Longest they have stuck around is the fourth restart. 🤣
OJS=Car trip to bathroom.