New video! OJS Rides are on the Rise!

RoswellHub

If a mod wants to take this thread down from the UPS Discussion forum that would be cool. I accidentally posted it in the wrong forum.

Thebrownblob

I hope you get a 3 day ride next week
12. Pack of cheap beer. Six hard-boiled eggs and a Taco Bell craving box are mandatory the night before.

Haven’t had one of these silly 3 day rides in quite a long time, the last time I did I kept notes of every time the supervisor opened the door, sorted a package or helped me in anyway (including getting info from the Pre Load about Supervisor massaging my load before I got there) the look on the center managers face as the supervisor admitted he had done all the things I said, was hilarious. Right into the trashcan went the waste of time three day ride.

12. Pack of cheap beer. Six hard-boiled eggs and a Taco Bell craving box are mandatory the night before.

Haven’t had one of these silly 3 day rides in quite a long time, the last time I did I kept notes of every time the supervisor opened the door, sorted a package or helped me in anyway (including getting info from the Pre Load about Supervisor massaging my load before I got there) the look on the center managers face as a supervisor admitted he had done all the things I said, was hilarious. Right into the trashcan went the waste of time three day ride.
They definitely try to stack the deck against you.

twotwofour

I'm still new, but I don't understand what the purpose of the OJS ride is. If management does remove air or bulk stops to help you run faster, how does this help them? ...So they can eventually say, "Oh you did it at this pace during the OJS ride"
If they overload my truck the next week based on that reasoning, I'll still ask for help if I can't make service. It's not like they can discipline for running slower than a cheated OJS ride

I'm still new, but I don't understand what the purpose of the OJS ride is. If management does remove air or bulk stops to help you run faster, how does this help them? ...So they can eventually say, "Oh you did it at this pace during the OJS ride"
If they overload my truck the next week based on that reasoning, I'll still ask for help if I can't make service. It's not like they can discipline for running slower than a cheated OJS ride
The deck is always stacked against you.
Just do your job correctly and there isn't a damn thing these people are doing to you except harass you.

Thebrownblob

Intimidation

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
1705278860959.png

R1wonder

The deck is always stacked against you.
Just do your job correctly and there isn't a damn thing these people are doing to you except harass you.
You say that but my manager was firing Ppl daily last year . Anyone who had this ride was on his list weekly . I was fired once and had 8 article 7 before the contract ratified, after that It finally ended