New Video! How to handle OJS Rides

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
When I retire oh we'll share a few of my good stories with you my friend
Back in the day before key fobs i'd drop my keys every three or four stops getting in the car,and I'd ALWAYS leave them on the tray and throw in the trash at lunch. I had a supe so mad he was nearly in tears over that trick lol. They took the trash out and threw it in the dumpster and we had to jump in and find the keys.
Management played their games and I played mine lol

pkgdriver

Back in the day before key fobs i'd drop my keys every three or four stops getting in the car,and I'd ALWAYS leave them on the tray and throw in the trash at lunch. I had a supe so mad he was nearly in tears over that trick lol. They took the trash out and threw it in the dumpster and we had to jump in and find the keys.
No elevators? Drop them down the shaft.

rod

Retired 22 years
We had a Union Steward who was in such deep conversation with the center manager who was giving him an OJS ride that he had driven 10 miles in the wrong direction after leaving the building thinking he was delivering an old route that day. He said the conversation got even deeper. :-)

quad decade guy

So, you deliberately stole time? These "games"......tell us more. Ever get fired for them? If you did get fired, what for?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
So, you deliberately stole time? These "games"......tell us more. Ever get fired for them? If you did get fired, what for?
Fired for dropping keys??? hahahaahahaahaha sure pal.
and No, I was never fired or suspended. I retired last year a couple of weeks after turning 55,after 35 years of service 31 being in package . I filed at least 1,000 grievances over those 35 years, I never cowered in fear of management as you have for "Quad Decades" .
What else would you like to know?

and No, I was never fired or suspended. I retired last year a couple of weeks after turning 55,after 35 years of service 31 being in package . I filed at least 1,000 grievances over those 35 years, I never cowered in fear of management as you have for "Quad Decades" .
Can you sing?

quad decade guy

No, fired for stealing time. No? Ok.

But you admit it.....though. Stealing.

Cower in fear?

Me?

Say, when did we meet? YOU ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME.

1000 grievances.......that makes sense......being angry and deliberately obstinate.

55? And so? I was actually 53 with 35 years. I could see how 31 years of pkg.......

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
No, fired for stealing time. No? Ok.

But you admit it.....though. Stealing.

Cower in fear?

Me?

Say, when did we meet? YOU ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME.

1000 grievances.......that makes sense......being angry and deliberately obstinate.

55? And so? I was actually 53 with 35 years. I could see how 31 years of pkg.......
You call it stealing time,i call it fighting fire with fire( again from all of your posts i am absolutely certain this something you know nothing about)
I dont ( and wouldnt want to actually know you) actually know you but from your multitude of posts you come across as a company man,one who is terrified of management and someone who has absolutely no clue on how things actually work . I will leave it at that or have to scroll past 15 posts from you over how you are being 'attacked" or "bullied" .
Have a great weekend

quad decade guy

You call it stealing time,i call it fighting fire with fire( again from all of your posts i am absolutely certain this something you know nothing about)
I dont ( and wouldnt want to actually know you) actually know you but from your multitude of posts you come across as a company man,one who is terrified of management and someone who has absolutely no clue on how things actually work . I will leave it at that or have to scroll past 15 posts from you over how you are being 'attacked" or "bullied" .
Have a great weekend
No, we all call it stealing time. And from your posts you come across as a thief. Who has absolutely no clue right from wrong.

Jesus,for someone that claims to have been employed for over 40 years how can you NOT know during an OJS a Supervisor isnt allowed to drive?
MOF, every ride I ever had....the sup drove(demonstrated). Never delivered but 10point commentary...all that.

Not sure what Jesus has to do with anything.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
No, we all call it stealing time. And from your posts you come across as a thief. Who has absolutely no clue right from wrong.

MOF, every ride I ever had....the sup drove(demonstrated). Never delivered but 10point commentary...all that.

Not sure what Jesus has to do with anything.
You call it stealing time,I call it leveling the playing field as on OJS rides bulk is taken off,pickups are taken off and the load is perfect. Like i said before and I dont mind saying it again : Management played their games and I played mine. Thanks for scoring a point for my side as you are coming across as even more clueless than usual when it comes to Management Tactics .

If you agreed to a supervisor driving and 'demonstrating' during an OJS then you scored Two Points for my side. Anyone else I wouldnt believe, but as clueless and lost as you come across on this board I can certainly see you cowering in fear and agreeing to the results of the OJS after management interference.