New Video! Most common issues with part timers!

RoswellHub

One thing I would like to add . I'm not sure if it's a national thing or a local supplement thing. But if you are late you're guarantee is gone.

I want Evette to be my union Steward
Thank you! I have heard that from different areas. For us if you show up late they can give your work away to someone else and send you home. But if you clock in you are still given your guarantee.

DriverNerd

No guarantee here if you're late. You can still work if they need you and you can stay as late as needed but you can't demand your 3.5 and you can't be sent home with no work if others want to go home.

Just wanted to thank you for your video. I just had a supervisor talk to me the other day about numbers, saying I wasn't doing enough compared to other people. He kept on holding up the best workers in my area as examples, comparing me to them.

Dunno. Your probably not interested in hearing the entire story, but it really got into my head. I'm a hard, consistent, honest worker, and the implication that I wasn't bothered me.

Guess what I'm trying to say is that I needed to hear what you said when you said it.

Just wanted to thank you for your video. I just had a supervisor talk to me the other day about numbers, saying I wasn't doing enough compared to other people. He kept on holding up the best workers in my area as examples, comparing me to them.

Dunno. Your probably not interested in hearing the entire story, but it really got into my head. I'm a hard, consistent, honest worker, and the implication that I wasn't bothered me.

Guess what I'm trying to say is that I needed to hear what you said when you said it.
I remember several decades ago when I was working the Preload and the PT sup came up to me and told me I was 98% effective yesterday. I thought maybe he was going to buy me breakfast or something for doing a good job. Then he tells me I had better shape up or I will be looking for another job.

RoswellHub

Thank you! Hearing your story and knowing the videos are helping really does make a difference. This company are the master manipulators and you just gotta know you are dealing with snakes. Stay strong!

Thank you! Hearing your story and knowing the videos are helping really does make a difference. This company are the master manipulators and you just gotta know you are dealing with snakes. Stay strong!
And you keep posting them videos.

Don't forget to shave hippie and maybe put a little bit of makeup on....