New video! New changes to peak season!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Can you make it shorter though. I would like it under 3 seconds
10 minutes tops for these videos. Use good cameras and have a script. Need better post production, graphics, sound effects, maybe the gripe of the day segment.

More hits, more advertising $.

Wally

Your wife says it takes you less than 3 seconds
oie_animation.gif

RoswellHub

10 minutes tops for these videos. Use good cameras and have a script. Need better post production, graphics, sound effects, maybe the gripe of the day segment.

More hits, more advertising $.
Originally we were shooting for 10 minute videos, but if we had useful information I didn't want to leave it out. I can't put that much time into these since I do drive still and do this as a side project. We actually keep the channel demonotized so money is never something we are looking to make off of these things. If the IBT hired me I would take your suggestions more serious. But to be honest at this point if the IBT offered me a job I would shoot it down.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Originally we were shooting for 10 minute videos, but if we had useful information I didn't want to leave it out. I can't put that much time into these since I do drive still and do this as a side project. We actually keep the channel demonotized so money is never something we are looking to make off of these things. If the IBT hired me I would take your suggestions more serious. But to be honest at this point if the IBT offered me a job I would shoot it down.
I see a lot of "we's"....and a lot of "I's" in this post?

Are we to believe these productions are the equivalent of a backyard bird feeder/hobby?

Wally

I see a lot of "we's"....and a lot of "I's" in this post?

Are we to believe these productions are the equivalent of a backyard bird feeder/hobby?
Don't you realize how many successful businesses started out as such? Some are making serious money with their YouTube ventures. Not a bad side gig. There are 300,000 UPS teamsters out there. Earn n' learn! They are putting the time in, might as well make some money doing it.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Don't you realize how many successful businesses started out as such? Some are making serious money with their YouTube ventures. Not a bad side gig. There are 300,000 UPS teamsters out there. Earn n' learn! They are putting the time in, might as well make some money doing it.
I do realize that and assumed that was his goal too,

....but he has twice now said he isn't interested in making money with it. 🤔

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You kind of lost me there. Yes I edit and make the videos but all the ideas are bounced around the group I film with.
I will be more blunt then with my question.
We actually keep the channel de-monetized so money is never something we are looking to make off of these things.
So if it isn't for the money....
But to be honest at this point if the IBT offered me a job I would shoot it down.
....and you aren't interested in making it your vocation.
Why do you do it?

RoswellHub

I will be more blunt then with my question.

So if it isn't for the money....

....and you aren't interested in making it your vocation.

Why do you do it?
It's something I wished had existed when I first started. I'm glad to see it's caught on and people want to learn more and get engaged. It makes our union stronger and better in the long run. I hope more veterans do podcasts and youtube channels as well.