new years eve

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So this is how boomers “ball out” on New Years. I’ll be doing assorted stimulants and drinking Tito’s at a proper party. Enjoy your breakfast, I’ll be still awake and drinking. Tell them to comp you crypto instead of useless stuff like a room upgrade.
Bottom shelf vodka to save for crypto? Smart move.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
So this is how boomers “ball out” on New Years. I’ll be doing assorted stimulants and drinking Tito’s at a proper party. Enjoy your breakfast, I’ll be still awake and drinking. Tell them to comp you crypto instead of useless stuff like a room upgrade.
Surprised you could afford anything after taking a bath in your crypto. I’ll wake up to breakfast, while you’ll be waking up to regret. But I’m guessing that’s something you’ve been doing lately every time you buy more AMB.

Oh, and if 42 is booming, I’m ok with that.

Faceplanted

No Tito’s is not top shelf vodka.
Enjoy your over priced kettle one, grey goose ect. I drink vodka almost every day. Tito’s is the best bang for buck hands down. Top notch quality. Like I said, because rappers don’t talk about it’s considered in the same league as absolute. Tito’s is the jack daniels is vodka. Tons of stuff cost more and is “better”, I prefer jack

Where I live Titos is so popular it’s cost the same as goose at any bar/night club.

Last edited:

Faceplanted

Surprised you could afford anything after taking a bath in your crypto. I’ll wake up to breakfast, while you’ll be waking up to regret. But I’m guessing that’s something you’ve been doing lately every time you buy more AMB.

Oh, and if 42 is booming, I’m ok with that.
I’m rich as :censored2: fam. Got back from some international travel a couple months ago. Going back over seas in feb. life is good. 1000hp sitting in the driveway. We out chea livin

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
F81F9EA2-6119-4700-9D81-DA9BCD5F2B68.jpeg
Real man :censored2: ..smells like rubbing alcohol lol TOP SHELF

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Enjoy your over priced kettle one, grey goose ect. I drink vodka almost every day. Tito’s is the best bang for buck hands down. Top notch quality. Like I said, because rappers don’t talk about it’s considered in the same league as absolute. Tito’s is the jack daniels is vodka. Tons of stuff cost more and is “better”, I prefer jack

Where I live Titos is so popular it’s cost the same as goose at any bar/night club.
Sounds like your taste buds are broken. Lol