new years eve

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Yeeeeaaaaahhh. Buuuuddy.

62D61847-AFDA-4955-9C96-F4915C61DC89.gif

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I blasted the :censored2: off at the bar one night where the hot red head bartender used to work. Said make me an appletini. Smashed it, stood up screamed WOOOO, double birded the place, and walked out. Got an Uber home. Went in the next night and paid my tab. It was amazing. Have no idea why I ordered an appletini, have no idea wtf I was thinking, but it was fun.

Then the next weekend I brought a :censored2:ing dinosaur in there and drank for free the whole night. Left the dinosaur and got a cab home lmfao

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I blasted the :censored2: off at the bar one night where the hot red head bartender used to work. Said make me an appletini. Smashed it, stood up screamed WOOOO, double birded the place, and walked out. Got an Uber home. Went in the next night and paid my tab. It was amazing. Have no idea why I ordered an appletini, have no idea wtf I was thinking, but it was fun.

Then the next weekend I brought a :censored2:ing dinosaur in there and drank for free the whole night. Left the dinosaur and got a cab home lmfao
2B650F2C-E234-4FA1-8515-7175767F2135.jpeg

This was the one I brought. Found that mother :censored2:er in an empty housing authority apartment. Mother :censored2:er talked and :censored2:. Then :censored2: women loved it.