New Years week 7 reports

MynameisNeigan

did any Tuesday to Saturday people here get 7 reports for 12-31 to 01-06?

Time and a half Friday?
Double Saturday?

Is this how it should be?

Some didn’t get the holiday pay for Sunday and some did

clean hairy

True... Also you must be employed for a year before receiving holiday pay.
Yes, the 1 yr is correct as well.
In addition, the Supplement language regarding days required.
Southern is required to only work the day before, OR, the day after a Holiday, unless off by mutual agreement.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Working Saturday?
tumblr_ne135elZmC1tf767po1_500.gif

Vote NO

did any Tuesday to Saturday people here get 7 reports for 12-31 to 01-06?

Time and a half Friday? Should be assuming you worked Tues-Thurs
Double Saturday? Should be assuming you worked Tues-Fri

Is this how it should be?

Some didn’t get the holiday pay for Sunday and some did

I've heard of and seen different timecards. Some people are getting 8hrs Legal Holiday for both Sunday and Monday. Some are getting coded Legal holiday but have no hours recorded for Sunday. My suspicion is that that most that have 8 hours for both days took a day off during the week, thus relieving UPS of paying them for a 6th report at 1.5x on Friday. Those that worked all 4 days likely got 0hrs for "legal Holiday" on Sunday. Forcing us to grieve for the holiday time and hoping we don't grieve for 1.5x on Friday or arguing that the Holiday reports don't count. This is false and I have seen evidence of the Saturday after Thanksgiving being paid at 1.5x when we all know that Thurs was a paid holiday. So the argument that a paid holiday doesn't count is incorrect.

I would like to encourage anyone that has 8hrs holiday pay for both Sunday and Monday on their time card viewer to report back here on Thurs and offer the rest of us some ammunition to take into the office with us. I am one that had no hours for Sunday (but 8hrs on Monday) so I fully expect to have to fight for both my holiday and 1.5x on Friday.

It would be especially helpful with images (with identifying features cropped out)

Does anyone else out there have similar paystub proof from Thanksgiving showing Saturday at 1.5x?

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've heard of and seen different timecards. Some people are getting 8hrs Legal Holiday for both Sunday and Monday. Some are getting coded Legal holiday but have no hours recorded for Sunday. My suspicion is that that most that have 8 hours for both days took a day off during the week, thus relieving UPS of paying them for a 6th report at 1.5x on Friday. Those that worked all 4 days likely got 0hrs for "legal Holiday" on Sunday. Forcing us to grieve for the holiday time and hoping we don't grieve for 1.5x on Friday or arguing that the Holiday reports don't count. This is false and I have seen evidence of the Saturday after Thanksgiving being paid at 1.5x when we all know that Thurs was a paid holiday. So the argument that a paid holiday doesn't count is incorrect.

I would like to encourage anyone that has 8hrs holiday pay for both Sunday and Monday on their time card viewer to report back here on Thurs and offer the rest of us some ammunition to take into the office with us. I am one that had no hours for Sunday (but 8hrs on Monday) so I fully expect to have to fight for both my holiday and 1.5x on Friday.

It would be especially helpful with images (with identifying features cropped out)

Does anyone else out there have similar paystub proof from Thanksgiving showing Saturday at 1.5x?
What supplement are you under

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh

Sunday was a paid holiday, based on upsers I was paid both Sunday and Monday
7031417F-31B8-4394-AC29-0B0A5A2A3B38.jpeg