New Years week 7 reports

Vote NO

South eastern 769 Says you have to work the day before and after to receive holiday pay
I've worked every day except paid holidays and sundays for the previous 2 weeks. and worked every day last week.
legalh.jpg

Vote NO

Update. Miraculously my time card viewer changed but I am not sure exactly when. It wasn't Monday morning. Also attached is a clip of my stub. No 1.5x for Friday as shown in my OT.

legalhb.jpg
PaystubNYW.jpg

If anyone has evidence to the contrary, I'm sure there are lots of us that could use the ammo. Or an explanation as to why Friday was not a 6th report. Either would be fantastic.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Update. Miraculously my time card viewer changed but I am not sure exactly when. It wasn't Monday morning. Also attached is a clip of my stub. No 1.5x for Friday as shown in my OT.

View attachment 174984 View attachment 174985
If anyone has evidence to the contrary, I'm sure there are lots of us that could use the ammo. Or an explanation as to why Friday was not a 6th report. Either would be fantastic.
Read your contract. The reason it isn't 1.5X is in there.

Daf

View attachment 174984 View attachment 174985
I believe you actually have to WORK all six days to get a Sixth "punch" unless you worked on the holiday. Holiday doesn't count as a "work" day.

ManInBrown

i think it’s ridiculous that we don’t get 9 hours pay for holidays. And when we get 9 for sick days I feel like I’m being shorted. I might work 9 hours twice a month. Sick days and holiday pay should be 9.5 hours minimum.

I’m on the 9.5 and I’m violated almost every week. I usually work 3 days of 9.75-10 hours. One day of 9.25 hours. And either one day of 8.75 or it goes the completely opposite way and it’s one day of 11 hours. 9 hours pay is a joke.