Why are so many Amazon packages upgraded for 12:00 commit on Saturdays?

ManInBrown

We still deliver Amazon? Hate to admit but I buy a ton of stuff on Amazon. Probably get two deliveries a week minimum and hasn’t been delivered by UPS in probably the last 18 months. Everything delivered by Amazon driver or once in a blue moon USPS.

We still deliver Amazon? Hate to admit but I buy a ton of stuff on Amazon. Probably get two deliveries a week minimum and hasn’t been UPS in probably the last 18 months. Everything delivered by Amazon driver or once in a blue moon USPS.
I've noticed a large increase in Amazon packages this year that I'm delivering

ManInBrown

I've noticed a large increase in Amazon packages this year that I'm delivering
Must be dependent on area. Living in the northeast where I am there are at least three massive Amazon buildings within 35 miles of me. Probably why UPS doesn’t handle my Amazon deliveries. I think it’s probably been longer than 18 months. Could be two-three years since I got a UPS Amazon delivery.

Must be dependent on area. Living in the northeast where I am there are at least three massive Amazon buildings within 35 miles of me. Probably why UPS doesn’t handle my Amazon deliveries. I think it’s probably been longer than 18 months. Could be two-three years since I got a UPS Amazon delivery.
We have a lot of Amazon distribution centers around here also.

It looks like most of the stuff I'm getting from Amazon is air savers

Iamsomebody

We still deliver Amazon? Hate to admit but I buy a ton of stuff on Amazon. Probably get two deliveries a week minimum and hasn’t been delivered by UPS in probably the last 18 months. Everything delivered by Amazon driver or once in a blue moon USPS.
Amazon doesn't have drivers everywhere yet

JL 0513

Amazon doesn't have drivers everywhere yet
We have an Amazon distribution center on my center's area, building seems like a mile long, it's nuts. Tons of Amazon drivers out of it. Yet in my center, half of all residential volume is still Amazon. I often make an Amazon delivery the same time and house as the Amazon driver.

ManInBrown

Here’s how efficiently Amazon uses their own drivers. Not. Once a month I buy a multiple quantity order of a particular beverage. 24 pack. Same exact item. Not something rare that a particular warehouse might or might not have. They would all have it. Every time I make the order one driver delivers one case, and the same day a few hours later another driver delivers the other.

Automaton

I haven’t done Saturday for a while, but the last time we had that we were told to ignore that and deliver them by end of the day
When you delivered them after 12, did you get any prompts asking for the reason they were late? Seems like that would be the tell on whether they have to be delivered by noon. Not that I would want to risk that by not clearing it with management first.

Thebrownblob

When you delivered them after 12, did you get any prompts asking for the reason they were late? Seems like that would be the tell on whether they have to be delivered by noon. Not that I would want to risk that by not clearing it with management first.
I don’t believe so. We were told it was a mistake, and they did not pay for it.