New York under lockdown

Scoot

Yup; the liberals are trying to inflict as much pain as they can on America. Nothing to be shocked about here, just punishing us for not electing Hillary and trying to scare us with uncertainty into voting to give them our wealth to redistribute how they see fit.
Yup, those libs are punishing Italy pretty good too.

rocket man

https://nypost.com/2020/03/20/coronavirus-in-ny-cuomo-orders-lockdown-shuts-down-non-essential-businesses/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

We now join California as being under lockdown. Only essential workers allowed to go out and travel restricted to grocery stores and pharmacies. Yeah.
I hope the grocery workers in New York are in the United food commercial workers Union manly local 627 50 and I hope they all get raises or year-round every year every day since they are now essential workers

Johney

Sorry. You’re workin

And glad to be. Seems to be escalating quick here and with the amount of friends and neighbors who are being sent home from jobs, I have no problem working. Just waiting for it to end.
The problem is going to be when the non-working, out of money people come to take what the working people with money have. Well they can try and take. Thank God I live in the Gunshine state.

opie

CT, PA and NJ will be joining NY in a shutdown of non-essential businesses. Drivers going to get laid off and have to work inside. Feeders won't have most pickups. Package drivers will have barely any commercial stops or pickups other than a doctor office etc. Ton of routes will be cut.

Dough99

C2E33992-AF18-4CB9-8A7F-A30ACB88A680.jpeg

Johney

CT, PA and NJ will be joining NY in a shutdown of non-essential businesses. Drivers going to get laid off and have to work inside. Feeders won't have most pickups. Package drivers will have barely any commercial stops or pickups other than a doctor office etc. Ton of routes will be cut.
But, resi stops will likely triple.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Pretty much everything has been deemed essential except retail clothing stores, dine-in restaurants, and arcades.