New York under lockdown

Dumbo

I got up and hit two grocery stores early this morning and the meat and frozen food sections looked like the toilet paper aisles. Luckily I was able to get the essentials!

View attachment 287670

2 cases Budweiser for me, 2 cases White Claw for her, and a bottle of Jack for us both. Anticipating a full state (or even country) lockdown next week. Going to get more tomorrow.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Looks like my mother in law isn't going anywhere soon.
Screw this flu! Somebody send the national guard in to help this guy!!!

zlXklklELl81.gif

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
How much was that 5.56 ammo? 1000 rounds here is now up to $480!

That ammo actually came out of my storage, I really didn't buy it yesterday. Ammo and guns are flying off the shelves around here, good luck finding ammo. I probably keep 4-5000 rounds of .22, 9mm, 38/357, 40SW, and 5.56 all the time, I usually buy in bulk. My last purchase was a .30 M1 carbine, I was shocked to pay $.50 a round for it.

Rack em

Made the Podium
That ammo actually came out of my storage, I really didn't buy it yesterday. Ammo and guns are flying off the shelves around here, good luck finding ammo. I probably keep 4-5000 rounds of .22, 9mm, 38/357, 40SW, and 5.56 all the time, I usually buy in bulk. My last purchase was a .30 M1 carbine, I was shocked to pay $.50 a round for it.
We are very alike, I have had a stash of ammo for years now for situations like this where ammo prices might either go up or ammo becomes scarce. If I had to guess I have around 25,000 rounds, mostly 5.56, .22lr, and 9mm. But I also have .40sw, 44mag, .45, 38sp, and .380.

Surprisingly I haven't seen an ammo shortage here yet. People are buying more but the shelves are still stocked. Tons of .22lr and 9mm which usually in times like this those are flying off the shelves. If 5.56 wasn't freaking $.50 a round right now I'd be getting more of that, but that's too damn high!

reginald95

We are very alike, I have had a stash of ammo for years now for situations like this where ammo prices might either go up or ammo becomes scarce. If I had to guess I have around 25,000 rounds, mostly 5.56, .22lr, and 9mm. But I also have .40sw, 44mag, .45, 38sp, and .380.

Surprisingly I haven't seen an ammo shortage here yet. People are buying more but the shelves are still stocked. Tons of .22lr and 9mm which usually in times like this those are flying off the shelves. If 5.56 wasn't freaking $.50 a round right now I'd be getting more of that, but that's too damn high!

tips.fbi.gov