Newbie here

klein

Für Meno :)
Here, I'll help you out a little, mein Schatz :

images

kdogg788

I am new to UPS as well, having just started beginning of last week, and working as a loader as well. The main reason for joining up was the benefits. My health insurance just went up $200 per month. It is a little tough knowing that I make well over twice as much per hour during my day job, but once the benefits kick in, it's worth an extra $700 a month for me.

-k

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Maybe, just maybe, these dick heads are sick of all the trolls. Maybe, just maybe, these dick heads are sick of Tie having 150 different alias' and posting crap and just generally being himself under EVERY alias, almost every day.

No clue what a Tie is or who Tie is, I'm legit. Yes trolls are annoying but you shouldn't automatically be rude to everyone. There are few on here that have been respectful and nice but most haven't. And then I got penalized for speaking my mind.

nystripe96

Hey, this is my first post. I'm dying to get in as a package handler. I went in for an interview back in June and I'm basically playing the waiting game since than. I've been in regular contact with HR for the past few months, so it still appears eventually I'll get called in for a second interview because the HR person said they'll notify me when a position opens up for either the twilight or overnight. My question is do they only do the hiring in large numbers, or do they hire when certain people can't hack it and drop out? I'm sure people have dropped out since my interview. I'm so sick of waiting, I'm beyond ready to start.

old levi's

blank space
this site is for whining and complaining - but if you think it's good, have fun!

and klein is canadian and got fired for drinking on the clock. don't listen to anything he says

While his behavior was inexcusable, at least he was doing something while on the clock.
I'm just saying...................

menotyou

bella amicizia
No clue what a Tie is or who Tie is, I'm legit. Yes trolls are annoying but you shouldn't automatically be rude to everyone. There are few on here that have been respectful and nice but most haven't. And then I got penalized for speaking my mind.

Tie is a PT sup who was banned for a week because he was a very bad little boy. So, to punish everyone and their brother, but especially me, he comes back here under so many alias', no one can keep track. It is very hard to tell if someone is legit anymore. I do come off snarky, at times, because of this. I am really bad if I just had a 'session' with him( his posts get deleted) and then a newbie comes along that I assume is Tie, but isn't. The poor newbie has no clue why I am being snarky. I do apologize for being rude. I am sorry.

nystripe96

My application for package handler no longer says on file or active on the UPS careers site. Yet I've been in regular contact with HR since June. Should this be cause for concern, or should I just not worry about it? Am I still in the database even though I can't see my application on file?