Newest Safety Method:::: Honk horn at every single intersection

Super64

So does this mean they will get around to fixing the horn on my truck? Much like everything else including the box lights, door hinges, door spring, lock, etc, I have only written it up everyday for the last three consecutive years.

tourists24

So does this mean they will get around to fixing the horn on my truck? Much like everything else including the box lights, door hinges, door spring, lock, etc, I have only written it up everyday for the last three consecutive years.
funny you mention that Super.... about a week and a half ago they were doing an on area on me with my helper and said they could see me hitting my horn but couldnt hear it.... told me I need to be writing it up every day

Super64

Should I just start rejecting the truck till this stuff is fixed? I mean, there are plenty of rentals out in the yard, and the truck I have now is an a vintage international. I really dont want to gamble and downgrade from "vintage" to antique.

tourists24

Should I just start rejecting the truck till this stuff is fixed? I mean, there are plenty of rentals out in the yard, and the truck I have now is an a vintage international. I really dont want to gamble and downgrade from "vintage" to antique.
International here too...lol