Newly hired package handler at Express...

Serf

You'll most likely wonder why your offer letter said; Hours are 4:00 pm-9:30 pm or in that ball park. But you actually come in at 6:30 pm and leave around 9:10 pm. And the guy that teaches you how to do your time card, still cannot do his own properly.

iDC

Since you are at a hub as a handler you can eventually, if you try, move around for a job that suits you. I assume you are part time, you can usually get extra hours thru the AHEAD system. Your manager should explain this to you. What hub were you hired at?

LAX

STFXG

Give Cactus a break. He's a two trick pony. All he knows how to do is to bend over and how to tell people not to do as he does. Sad.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Give Cactus a break. He's a two trick pony. All he knows how to do is to bend over and how to tell people not to do as he does. Sad.
At least I don't go worshiping Smith and act like Ground is the greatest thing since sliced bread. You're drinking Fred's Kool-Aid by the gallon. Real sad.

MassWineGuy

You should make a pretty transition since you already work out. My advice is to get gloves that feel good, and to be careful when lifting and turning to pivot your whole body, not just your upper body. This will let your spine live out its natural life in peace.

iDC

Hey sorry for the bump but I'm kinda stressing out about my drug test. As I mentioned in a post before I workout so drinking lots of water is a necessity for me. I went in to the clinic and gave the urine sample, but it was pretty clear and now I'm worried that it'll come back as "negative-dilute"

It will be fine

Hey sorry for the bump but I'm kinda stressing out about my drug test. As I mentioned in a post before I workout so drinking lots of water is a necessity for me. I went in to the clinic and gave the urine sample, but it was pretty clear and now I'm worried that it'll come back as "negative-dilute"
Diluted is fine, at least for Ground. I'd guess they need an actual verified positive to deny employment.