News. Driver shot in cleveland

oldngray

nowhere special
UPS driver shot on Cleveland's east side

CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) - A UPS driver was rushed to MetroHealth hospital and is in serious condition, after he was shot multiple times on Cleveland’s East Side Tuesday afternoon.

The shooting occurred at 4865 Scovill Avenue.

The 55-year-old gunshot victim has not yet been identified.

clean hairy

A man working to pay the bills, support his family and have a good retirement one day doing his job.
Some scum has to do this!
Hope the guy is caught and gets a roomate in prison 6'6" and 375 lbs of pure muscle.
I hope this guy is lonely and sees Scum as being a pretty guy who he would LOVE to get know on a VERY personal level!
I hope Scum rots!!!!!!!
Scum thinks he is a tough guy with a gun, let's see how tough he is in Prison!

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
A man working to pay the bills, support his family and have a good retirement one day doing his job.
Some scum has to do this!
Hope the guy is caught and gets a roomate in prison 6'6" and 375 lbs of pure muscle.
I hope this guy is lonely and sees Scum as being a pretty guy who he would LOVE to get know on a VERY personal level!
I hope Scum rots!!!!!!!
Scum thinks he is a tough guy with a gun, let's see how tough he is in Prison!
News reports are that the CPD have a suspect in custody.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Mr.O'Conner's gracious verbiage was so thoughtful.
Nothing quoted about caring about the driver (who was sent into a war zone) or his family's welfare.
Have we become a soulless company only responding in the perimeters of liability awareness?

Dear Mr.O'Conner, I cordially invite you to be a helper in the Euclid Avenue area in a few months. Please keep your eyes (and legs) moving.