News. Driver shot in cleveland

myback

Wow, has this ever happened before? I knew it was just a matter of time with all the crazies out there. Don’t make eye contact, do not engage anybody. They know the number, they can call it themselves. I always wear earbuds to blatantly show I am ignoring you and unless I have some reason to talk to you, get the hell away from me.

El Correcto

god is dead
Wow, has this ever happened before? I knew it was just a matter of time with all the crazies out there. Don’t make eye contact, do not engage anybody. They know the number, they can call it themselves. I always wear earbuds to blatantly show I am ignoring you and unless I have some reason to talk to you, get the hell away from me.
Yes this happens. Not in mass but it happens. One guy was seemingly randomly shot in a parking lot and killed while working.

Sometimes your number gets called.

Returntosender

Why are you afraid? If you afraid they sense weakness they will approach you

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Can happen anywhere.
Thanks Section 8
What they call a 13/50 crime
tenor.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
The shooting happened in the 4800 block of Scovill Avenue. According to a police report, the driver was approached by the suspect, who demanded money. The driver handed over $5, but the suspect asked for more.

The driver said he barricaded himself in the back of his delivery truck, but the suspect fired into the truck, striking the driver in the arm. The driver opened the door and gave $82 to the suspect, who fled the scene on foot.

Police later found the driver, identified as Tim Marks, still barricaded inside his truck. He was taken to MetroHealth Medical Center for treatment and is currently recovering.

The suspect was seen walking into an apartment complex in the 4800 block of Scovill Avenue. He was taken into custody and searched before he was treated and released from St. Vincent Charity Hospital. He was booked into the Cuyahoga County Jail, according to the report.

Suspect arrested after UPS driver shot on Cleveland's east side