News. Driver shot in cleveland

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Ghettos are getting yuppified and nice suburbs are getting ghettoier every decade
The suburbs are getting ghettoer BECAUSE the ghettos are getting yuppified. It happened to the area where I lived. They started gentrifying Washington DC so those people started moving out to the suburbs because they couldn’t afford the city anymore.

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2019-10-2_13-57-2.jpeg

What monster would shoot this guy.

I’m sure we will get baby pictures of the suspect.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Wow, has this ever happened before? I knew it was just a matter of time with all the crazies out there. Don’t make eye contact, do not engage anybody. They know the number, they can call it themselves. I always wear earbuds to blatantly show I am ignoring you and unless I have some reason to talk to you, get the hell away from me.
I disagree about eye contact.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
There should be two people on truck in these areas. Or something. You are not even suppose ro carry mace. Especially after dark..in those areas. When I got robbed I just said here ya go..i would have taught them how to drive the truck. 4 of them one of me..they just wanted packages and didnt hurt me..im thankful every day for that..and yes..I got a union letter for unsecured vehicle. I was delivering out of the back when they pulled up...

oldngray

nowhere special
There should be two people on truck in these areas. Or something. You are not even suppose ro carry mace. Especially after dark..in those areas. When I got robbed I just said here ya go..i would have taught them how to drive the truck. 4 of them one of me..they just wanted packages and didnt hurt me..im thankful every day for that..and yes..I got a union letter for unsecured vehicle. I was delivering out of the back when they pulled up...

It was probably worse when we collected COD money. Now most thugs don't expect you to have more than pocket money.

If they wanted to help themselves to packages on my truck I would back away and say go ahead.

Of course there are still the real bad apples that don't care. Its probably more a power trip for them.

When drivers were allowed more flexibility in how they delivered the ones with really bad areas could usually get them off before dark. I delivered to some areas I for sure didn't want to be in late in the day.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I actually felt safer with 4 grand on me than my 4 bucks for lunch..seriously..i dont think bad guys know we dont carry cash any longer