Newt Gingrich

804brown

Do all you newtites understand that the newt was the architect of the current pay to play system in congress?? He is responsible for for building the sytem where members of congress who bring in the most cash get the most powerful committee appointments. The old system was done by seniority but after the newt and co came to town influence was nakedly up for sale !!

klein

Für Meno :)
Newt's sad face after the Florida election results :

_47336829_766mattneedle_dylan_moon.jpg

And afterwards he'll be able to walk away pretty soon, too :
Damn Newt, now he gave a whole new meaning of being lost in space ! ;)

images

menotyou

bella amicizia
I was having fun watching Imus go off about Newt. I didn't watch, but it is being said he got spanked in the last debate. Hard to believe, considering how well Newt does in those situations.

klein

I was having fun watching Imus go off about Newt. I didn't watch, but it is being said he got spanked in the last debate. Hard to believe, considering how well Newt does in those situations.

You missed the best part, he wants to bulid a colony on the moon by 2021 !
And any foreigners that go up there from other countries will get US citizenship !

I think Pololsi was right, she does know something about him - that he`s crazy and nuts ?

menotyou

bella amicizia
You missed the best part, he wants to bulid a colony on the moon by 2021 !
And any foreigners that go up there from other countries will get US citizenship !

I think Pololsi was right, she does know something about him - that he`s crazy and nuts ?
Damn!!! That was worth the price of the ticket alone!!

klein

Damn!!! That was worth the price of the ticket alone!!

Yup, those Mexicans will be right at it, launching themselves up there quickly. Finally entering the US legally !
And, boat people will be a thing of the past and welcome to "rocket people"
I think the term "imminauts" sounds much better though. ;)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Romney was getting mad getting sand kicked in his face and he finally gave some back.......Newt cowered.

klein

Romney was getting mad getting sand kicked in his face and he finally gave some back.......Newt cowered.

Yup, and the poor woman who lost her job and asked , what could they do for her, being without healthcare.
Common stupid answer : We'll create jobs and get you one.
Got luck with that !

It's only January, 10 months away from election day !
Will they have jobs the day after that ? :mornincoffee:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yup, and the poor woman who lost her job and asked , what could they do for her, being without healthcare.
Common stupid answer : We'll create jobs and get you one.
Got luck with that !

It's only January, 10 months away from election day !
Where they have jobs the day after that ? :mornincoffee:
So if it was Obama, he would've left the auditorium, holding the woman's hand and walked her down to the nearest insurance office in jacksonville and bought her some health ins. on the spot ??? What did you expect them to do.

She sure as hell has a better chance of getting work with Obama out of office.

klein

Romney could have said move to Mass, there you are taken care for.
But, of course, he can't say that as a dedictated strong conservative, that wants to abolish his own Romneycare on a national level, excluding Mass.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Romney could have said move to Mass, there you are taken care for.
But, of course, he can't say that as a dedictated strong conservative, that wants to abolish his own Romneycare on a national level, excluding Mass.
Obama is the pres. What would he do???????