Newt Gingrich

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Cain is onboard with Newt to the moon !

(Cain endorses Newt).

2 serial cheaters teaming-up to screw America (again). Both of these idiots claim the moral high ground, but there isn't an ounce of integrity in either one of them. Maybe Newt can swap Calista over to Cain and Gingrich will get to have Ginger for awhile.

moreluck

golden ticket member
2 serial cheaters teaming-up to screw America (again). Both of these idiots claim the moral high ground, but there isn't an ounce of integrity in either one of them. Maybe Newt can swap Calista over to Cain and Gingrich will get to have Ginger for awhile.
I thought it was Gloria?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Doesn't sound like a back pedal to me, two different styles of debate.

Hmmm. Why would Newt be afraid to debate Obama? Seems to me, if any other media outlet but Fox would moderate, Obama would be able to obliterate Gingrich just on Newt's record and personal life. I can't believe you on the Right think that either Romney or Gingrich will have a chance against Obama. Romney's history of becoming a multi-millionaire by exporting American jobs will kill him off like Raid on an ant.

President Obama---2 terms.

moreluck

golden ticket member
105469_600.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
LOL. Why would democrats mess eith what the republicans are doing? But you can cross Virginia off the list, can't you?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Gingrich showed what a sore loser sounds like after the vegas caucus. His question and answer period afterwards was horrible. He is right however in one respect. The majority of votes are still against Romney. If you take out PAUL and SANTORUM, Gingrich would beat Romney.

Who knows, maybe there is a deal in the woodworks.

Peace.

TOS