Newt Gingrich

moreluck

golden ticket member
Once Calista figures out the costs of staying in and how she won't be able to shop at Tiffany's, then she'll kick his ass out of the race!!!!

bbsam

Staff member
Once Calista figures out the costs of staying in and how she won't be able to shop at Tiffany's, then she'll kick his ass out of the race!!!!
Nah. Newt's due for a new wife anyway. If he has to decide between her and his ego....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I don't care if he spent a million a Tiffany's, I still wouldn't hit it. :rofl:

Maybe a fat old racist white guy with lots of money and power(and no morals) is simply irresistable. If you've ever seen the movie "Mars Attacks", one has to wonder if Calista might just be a robot anyway.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yeah. You tell 'im Newt! We're America! We don't apologize for nothin'! "America! friend@(& yeah!!"

Ever see "Team America, World Police"? My guess is that's where you grabbed the last part. That sort of attitude is pervasive in the GOP, and illustrates their utter ignorance of the world that exists outside the USA.

Ever see "Team America, World Police"? My guess is that's where you grabbed the last part. That sort of attitude is pervasive in the GOP, and illustrates their utter ignorance of the world that exists outside the USA.
You keep spouting this kind of crap assumptions. The fact is you have no idea what is pervasive in the GOP. Do you even personally know any republicans? Do they ALL have that same attitude?