Next Governor of New York

CoffeeStainedUniform

Then why are you not impressed by sharpe?

Seems pretty libertarian to me.
I found the man too impulsive, abrasive, not well spoken, and without a clear agenda.

I'm for the changes he wants to make but making those changes too fast can cause more harm than good. I was hoping to like him but I don't think he'd be terribly good leader.

El Correcto

god is dead
I found the man too impulsive, abrasive, not well spoken, and without a clear agenda.

I'm for the changes he wants to make but making those changes too fast can cause more harm than good. I was hoping to like him but I don't think he'd be terribly good leader.
I found him having to answer the same question for Joe repeatedly, it was pretty clear to me and I liked the answer, was annoying hearing it answered 15 times. He tried explaining and joe got stuck on stupid, but we need more federal dollars in the schools and we need increased funding even though that has changed next to nothing only adding federal regulations, increased administrative cost and have resulted in poorer results.

I think it takes a radical who wants to remove federal grips on states to get any progress done in this country, even if it short term bad long term good go ahead and yank that tooth out.

CoffeeStainedUniform

I found him having to answer the same question for Joe repeatedly, it was pretty clear to me and I liked the answer, was annoying hearing it answered 15 times. He tried explaining and joe got stuck on stupid, but we need more federal dollars in the schools and we need increased funding even though that has changed next to nothing only adding federal regulations, increased administrative cost and have resulted in poorer results.

I think it takes a radical who wants to remove federal grips on states to get any progress done in this country, even if it short term bad long term good go ahead and yank that tooth out.
I just kept thinking, the schools would fail for a generation before repairing themselves. I won't sacrifice my son for that ideal. Best case; 10 years into the plan, when things are good and demolished, he retires(or dies) and someone takes the system back to what "worked". Bad plan

floridays

I would never vote for someone too lazy to shave. Either grow a beard or shave that stubble.
Unless it was Donnie Baseball for HOF.
don-mattingly-signed-photo-6942.jpg