NFL - Those NFL owners gonna do the right thing? LOL

gman042

Been around the block a few times
The mere idea that a certain group of citizens of this country is oppressed is an exaggeration of the facts. If you are not working for yourself, you are working for the rich. We are all slaves to money.
There are persons of all colors that are held back from their potential because of their circumstances whether those circumstances are of their own making or not. It is not a black thing. It is not a white thing.
The "THING" that it really boils down to is a red, white, and blue thing. We are all Americans first and all these things that others are so offended and upset about....these things that are spawning these protests against the flag and the anthem are causing more hate and discontent than preventing it.
If these athletes truly want for change then let them put their money where their protest is. Let them donate their time and money to actually make a change in those areas that they deem it necessary to protest about. Some do...I grant that. But most do not. After they do their little protest thing they will fly home on their private jet and be chauffeured to their mansion and then go down to the local Maserati dealer and pick up their new car to add to their collection. They are biting the hands that feed them.
To be taken seriously, they better quit doing lip service to the issues. Perhaps then the blue collars and the lower middle class will again fill the stadium seats.

Ghost in the Darkness

The anthem protesting wasn't thought out very well, it is just a bandwagon event. How does kneeling during a song/anthem about the cost of our freedom not come off as disrespecting all the men and women who have served, fought for, and died liberating and defending this nation?! It does. Spin it however you want, that is what is being done. Now if the protest was during the pledge to the flag, ok I can see the point they are trying to argue. Not that I agree but that people do have the right in free speech to protest peacefully and to speak their mind. Others also have the freedom to express their opinions of disagreement while peacefully opposing a protest.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The mere idea that a certain group of citizens of this country is oppressed is an exaggeration of the facts. If you are not working for yourself, you are working for the rich. We are all slaves to money.
There are persons of all colors that are held back from their potential because of their circumstances whether those circumstances are of their own making or not. It is not a black thing. It is not a white thing.
The "THING" that it really boils down to is a red, white, and blue thing. We are all Americans first and all these things that others are so offended and upset about....these things that are spawning these protests against the flag and the anthem are causing more hate and discontent than preventing it.
If these athletes truly want for change then let them put their money where their protest is. Let them donate their time and money to actually make a change in those areas that they deem it necessary to protest about. Some do...I grant that. But most do not. After they do their little protest thing they will fly home on their private jet and be chauffeured to their mansion and then go down to the local Maserati dealer and pick up their new car to add to their collection. They are biting the hands that feed them.
To be taken seriously, they better quit doing lip service to the issues. Perhaps then the blue collars and the lower middle class will again fill the stadium seats.
It's no longer RWB, it's a green thing.

newfie

The anthem protesting wasn't thought out very well, it is just a bandwagon event. How does kneeling during a song/anthem about the cost of our freedom not come off as disrespecting all the men and women who have served, fought for, and died liberating and defending this nation?! It does. Spin it however you want, that is what is being done. Now if the protest was during the pledge to the flag, ok I can see the point they are trying to argue. Not that I agree but that people do have the right in free speech to protest peacefully and to speak their mind. Others also have the freedom to express their opinions of disagreement while peacefully opposing a protest.

yep tactically it is a nightmare for the race baiters. At an NFL game the colors are presented by a military color guard . the anthem then starts playing while someone sings the words of tribute to our flag. everyone is then expected to stand and pay homage not only to our flag , but the country and those who died fighting for that flag. Disrespecting that moment is a loser anyway you try to alibi your actions.

Sportello

yep tactically it is a nightmare for the race baiters. At an NFL game the colors are presented by a military color guard . the anthem then starts playing while someone sings the words of tribute to our flag. everyone is then expected to stand and pay homage not only to our flag , but the country and those who died fighting for that flag. Disrespecting that moment is a loser anyway you try to alibi your actions.
Started in 2009 as a recruiting tool.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"In all, the military services reported $53 million in spending on marketing and advertising contracts with sports teams between 2012 and 2015. We find the tactics used by the military services questionable and the benefit to taxpayers undefined.

In 2014, while the National Guard was spending millions on professional sports advertising, it was simultaneously requesting additional funds from Congress to cover a more than $100 million shortfall to pay its troops and conduct critical training."

How the Pentagon Paid for NFL Displays of Patriotism

Can't pay our soldiers, but we're damn sure gonna have plenty of flags and patriotic displays that cost millions and millions of dollars. Yay Murica'!

bbsam

Staff member
I will be here throughout the next several weeks keeping an eye on all the NFL football action. If any of you crybaby snowflakes have a moment of weakness during your protest times and need a game update, just pm me and I will discreetly fill you in on relevant game action.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I will be here throughout the next several weeks keeping an eye on all the NFL football action. If any of you crybaby snowflakes have a moment of weakness during your protest times and need a game update, just pm me and I will discreetly fill you in on relevant game action.
I see you don't mind using racial epitaphs!

Snowflake When they would burn the Jews and the ashes would come out the smoke stacks.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So Jews, being of a lighter complexion, are ok? Or is it the stereotype that they are rich that makes them worthy of your defense?
No defense from me ... you see racism around every corner.
I guess it's OK to be racist if you are African American.

Maybe you didn't see the link again but here it is for just you. SMH

Snowflake When they would burn the Jews and the ashes would come out the smoke stacks.
^ Click on Snowflake bbsam (it has an embedded link)

MAKAVELI

No defense from me ... you see racism around every corner.
I guess it's OK to be racist if you are African American.

Maybe you didn't see the link again but here it is for just you. SMH

^ Click on Snowflake bbsam (it has an embedded link)
It is a term recently coined by conservatives against liberals. So there you go....