NHL

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
I just saw the ratings for the nhl and it wasn't good. They did beat out the MISS USA pageant but lost to a BONANZA MARATHON...

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
I would have watched the Bonanza Marathon too if it would not have been on the same time as Hockey.

Lets Go Pens tonight so the Caps can go home to help the President.

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
In the Western Conference it is the Red Wings vs. Black Hawks.

In the Eastern Conference it's the Penguins vs. Hurricanes. Which Staal brother will turn his game up another notch?

Will the Pens & Red Wings battle for Lord Stanleys Cup again?

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
With the Red Wings & Pens both winning game one of their conference finals is it possible that there will be a rematch of the Stanley Cup finals again?

705red

Browncafe Steward
With the Red Wings & Pens both winning game one of their conference finals is it possible that there will be a rematch of the Stanley Cup finals again?
Do not count my Blackhawks out yet! This series is far from over and even though we lost game 2 in ot we took Detroit to an ot in their house! Tonight we are home!

705red

Browncafe Steward
DETROIT SUX! DETROIT SUX! DETROIT SUX! DETROIT SUX!

Its great to have Blackhawk hockey back in Chicago! Games are on television again, the fan base is growing and we have a great young team. It doesn't matter if we win this series or the cup this year, but we will be contenders for years to come. Thanks ROCKY!

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
DETROIT SUX! DETROIT SUX! DETROIT SUX! DETROIT SUX!

Its great to have Blackhawk hockey back in Chicago! Games are on television again, the fan base is growing and we have a great young team. It doesn't matter if we win this series or the cup this year, but we will be contenders for years to come. Thanks ROCKY!

I'm happy to see that your team is making a comeback, both in the series and growing the fan base. A good sports team helps everyone to have a nice neutral topic of conversation to start the evening out with friends and family.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I remember as a kid watching Blackhawk hockey on TV with my mom. I do not remember when they did away with televising home games but that hurt hockey here in Chicago. Now that Rocky Wirtz has taken over all the games are on TV which helps to gain fans. My wife took me to a Hawks game about 8 years ago, that was my first game and it was against the Redwings. Our team sucked but i have been hooked as a hockey fan ever since.

Now my two sons ages 6 and 3 watch hockey with me and they are excited. Even if the Hawks do not win this year they have exceeded any and all expectations with 9 play off wins this year already. Watching Kane, Toews, Havlet, Seabrook, Keith and the rest of the team especially as young as they are, its only a matter of time before the cup comes home.

705red

Browncafe Steward
The way the Hawks played yesterday they do not deserve the right to win this series! Youth? Maybe but it was a disaster to watch!!!

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
Way to go Pens! Does anyone besides me think that Bill Cowher may not bleed Black 'n Gold anymore??

Lets go Blackhawks, take the Western Conference from the Wings!

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
I remember as a kid watching Blackhawk hockey on TV with my mom. I do not remember when they did away with televising home games but that hurt hockey here in Chicago. Now that Rocky Wirtz has taken over all the games are on TV which helps to gain fans. My wife took me to a Hawks game about 8 years ago, that was my first game and it was against the Redwings. Our team sucked but i have been hooked as a hockey fan ever since.

Now my two sons ages 6 and 3 watch hockey with me and they are excited. Even if the Hawks do not win this year they have exceeded any and all expectations with 9 play off wins this year already. Watching Kane, Toews, Havlet, Seabrook, Keith and the rest of the team especially as young as they are, its only a matter of time before the cup comes home.

Red, Sorry about your teams loss.

Let's Go Pens!

Take it to the Red Wings!

DS

Fenderbender
OK guys tomorrow night will set the pace .
I would love to see the pens do it.but I predict that the wings want it more.If Pittsburgh really expects to have a run at it crosby and malkin will need some help.It all comes down to the locker room.The coach will play a small part as it unfolds.