NHL

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
I was so glad to see the Red wings lose! I know that they are a great team but being from Chicago, I hate them, the Packers, St.Louis cardinals, Pistons and several other teams.

Just wondering are the Red Wings as hated everywhere else in this country?

I think in the Pittsburgh area the Flyers & Capitals are higher on the Hate meter because we play them more!

Now that the Red Wings have been put out to pasture(golf course) with a bad taste in their mouth I'd say they're #3 on the list.

tarbar66

It was another great night for hockey in Pittsburgh! Sean Avery ended up with a cut nose while taking a major penalty for the New York Rangers!

It was a great game for the Pens beating the Rangers 8-3.

Monday nights game at MSG in New York between these 2 teams should be a good one.

b4466380-b2f0-4ce4-ada7-cf0709632633_300.jpg

Greetings from Chicago :)
b4466380-b2f0-4ce4-ada7-cf0709632633_300.jpg

705red

Browncafe Steward

GAME ON The Orange And Black Are Coming

The Blackhawks are just too deep. Anyone of their lines can score, it will be a great series but the cup is coming back to Chicago!

Care to make a friendly long distance wager? A philly cheesesteak for a deep dish pizza? lol

klein

Für Meno :)
The Blackhawks are just too deep. Anyone of their lines can score, it will be a great series but the cup is coming back to Chicago!

Care to make a friendly long distance wager? A philly cheesesteak for a deep dish pizza? lol

Good suggestion, and I hope he goes for it.
With todays online ordering options, such a wager is very simple to execute !

klein

Für Meno :)
No but a case of Molson for each of us would be nice.

Can't help you there. I bought a case of Molson in LA once, at Vons. Was half the price, that it costs here.

Besides, the Molson Center is now closed. I'm pretty sure that's what the Montreal Arena is called.