NHL

klein

Für Meno :)
Give it up, but look on the brighter side. You get to give the taste of Philly to someone else. (As in Phillysteak Sandwich).

We even have them up here , too, way up north, in the west !

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The Cup this comming year will reside @ Broad and Pattison Sts. after 6 or 7 games. What kind of fan would I be if I thought any other way. Think positive ! The Flyers are a team of destiny.

[video=youtube;BrGXzpTjBVQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrGXzpTjBVQ[/video]

I didn't play the video but I love "Young Frankensteen"

"Nice knockers".

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I have to say that Red is a good sport as much as it pained him he was texting me when the Flyers scored as I had to work through the first period an was unable to listen or watch the game.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I think there are to many penalties being called, its the finals let them play a little more or at least call them evenly. Obviously some penalties need to be called, but I have seen some real cheesy calls on both sides.

Its been packed full of entertainment, Philly has taken full advantage of some lack luster play especially last night, Jlmarerson assisted 2 of those goals. I think both teams have shown great hustle. I cant wait to tomorrows game.

Hockey fans have to buy NHL 10 hockey, I picked it up for PS3, this game is AMAZING!

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
I think there are to many penalties being called, its the finals let them play a little more or at least call them evenly. Obviously some penalties need to be called, but I have seen some real cheesy calls on both sides.

Its been packed full of entertainment, Philly has taken full advantage of some lack luster play especially last night, Jlmarerson assisted 2 of those goals. I think both teams have shown great hustle. I cant wait to tomorrows game.

Hockey fans have to buy NHL 10 hockey, I picked it up for PS3, this game is AMAZING!

I thought they called a pretty even game, even thought there could have been more calls, although I think the crosscheck at the beginning of the game was a pretty week call, especially the way they let it go on all game long.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
:hockeyplayer: Will this be the Hawks last game in Chicago tonight ?Confidence is high in Philly.After they win the cup maybe Pronger will send their pucks back.LOL

DS

Fenderbender
:hockeyplayer: Will this be the Hawks last game in Chicago tonight ?Confidence is high in Philly.After they win the cup maybe Pronger will send their pucks back.LOL

Its not looking that way so far after the 1st period,but Pronger looks angry.