No 2 weeks notice. Non-rehirable?

Brace

I had to quit back in September after 3 years on the job due to an personal issue that was destroying my life both at home and at work.

It was so instant, I couldn't give 2 weeks notice like I planned.

So now when I try to reapply 4 months to the day, the site where you set up the sort observation gives me red text when I try to log in.

So am I banned for life because I couldn't give them 2 weeks? I really liked the job, I just couldn't work through the issues I was having.

It will be fine

I had to quit back in September after 3 years on the job due to an personal issue that was destroying my life both at home and at work.

So now when I try to reapply 4 months to the day, the site where you set up the sort observation gives me red text when I try to log in.

So am I banned for life because I couldn't give them 2 weeks? I really liked the job, I just couldn't work through the issues I was having.
Ground or express? Did you tell them you were quitting or just stopped showing up? Either way you'd have to call HR and maybe see if your manager can put in a good word. If you were a good worker they'll want you back.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

What kinda issues you got

Brace

It was FedEx Ground, and I missed 2 days before I came in to sign my resignation form which is why I'm concerned.

I couldn't work because I was having chronic panic attacks which have been checked out as PSD.

At the time I just put "personal reasons" but another concern was my manager was new to the dock, so might not have liked the fact that I left how and when I did.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It was FedEx Ground, and I missed 2 days before I came in to sign my resignation form which is why I'm concerned.

I couldn't work because I was having chronic panic attacks which have been checked out as PSD.

At the time I just put "personal reasons" but another concern was my manager was new to the dock, so might not have liked the fact that I left how and when I did.

Were you in the military

HuckToohey

You are entering a world of pain.
If you're experiencing PTSD, I submit FedEx is the last place you want to work. Just my opinion. Good luck.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Why would they rehire you if you can’t come to work on time?
S*, princess!!! Cut the guy some slack. He was a seasonal and only had to be on time like maybe 35-45 days.

How would you guys recommend in getting off the no rehire list for UPS, it's was due to me being late so many times during seasonal.
friend* this place if they can't let you be late and keep your job. What these magillas should have done is offer you some type of part time management position instead of a seasonal position. It's their loss!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
S*, princess!!! Cut the guy some slack. He was a seasonal and only had to be on time like maybe 35-45 days.

friend* this place if they can't let you be late and keep your job. What these magillas should have done is offer you some type of part time management position instead of a seasonal position. It's their loss!
Sounds like a good job for him since he can’t even figure out how to post in a UPS thread. Lol.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Works for illegals!
Two thumbs up.jpg